3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
123345 15.06.20 04:11 pm

Physics of soil on the movement of the player. PS4 Slim (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Guys, Hello! Played in the game. I noticed a nasty detail. Ground why it doesn't react to the movement of the player.
For example, in the snow no trace, when they go into it why there is no reaction to the movement of the player on all fours. In short, the video looked like in other physics normally displayed. Or is it a problem with the Console version linked?
6 Comments
Sort by:
123345 15.06.20

K
KIBERMAX 15.06.20

One hundred twenty three thousand three hundred forty five
So what can we do to help?, if problems with the game, so go write in the forum Yubikov, or support.

PS they most likely will advise you to reinstall the game

123345 15.06.20

KIBERMAX
I'm trying to understand if there has been such a problem for someone. I like this - it was the first thing I thought of.

G
Grandshot 15.06.20

Graphics settings decreased. Looks like PS4 Slim not cope. Terramorphing is only noticeable at high settings of the landscape, and this is especially demanding option even on the PC.

123345 15.06.20

Probably so... but I'm very surprised, because the PS4 was purchased after the release of this game in December 2019. And so to cut settings it is of course hard. Given that RDR2 same terraforming is normally displayed.

S
StormX07 16.02.21

Hmm. Slim, after all, has 8 GDDR5 chips of 1Gb each
When the Fat versions of 2013 and 2014 have 16 chips of 512Mb each.

Maybe the Slim version has a stripped-down and worse GPU video?

I have Fat but already in 2015 with 8 GDDR5 chips
I have not seen this before.
Now the game is not on hand to check