3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SK1LLBOT 15.06.20 04:12 pm

Unique technique (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi all. Play not long ago but am interested in the question. Does anyone know. What equipment (preferably the name of the models) really unique? That is not sold in stores GTA any modifications. Know about Dupsta 2 (if not mistaken in the title). Gold. Chrome. It just needs to produce. But in the store it is not.
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
SK1LLBOT 15.06.20

S
SK1LLBOT 15.06.20

Know what is sold in the store. Sold...

R
Rosler770 15.06.20

Vapid Slamvan Lost
Only appears in the wheel of fortune section a mystical prize.
However, the likelihood of falling out is very small — about 0.005% of

R
Rosler770 15.06.20

However, if you get the car using exploits, but now it can be stored in the garage

D
DessoLosseD 15.06.20

Declasse Tornado with guitars

A
ACDC2406 15.06.20

these two cars also you can get in roulette or glitchy (but not exactly) at the same time a police cruiser and you can still upgrade in LSC

A
ACDC2406 15.06.20

all of the following under spoiler exclusive car, none of them can buy, some of them are in a free session
it seems some of them can get in the quests in the free session (not for sure) also maybe struggling through roulette, maybe glitchy and accurately third-party software (but not suggest)
Spoiler
monkey blista

clown van

gang burito healthy person

bagnuty convertible lampadati casco

lost slamvan

any snow machine

space docker

rusty tractor

pony smoke on the water (found only in missions)

merryweather dilettante

unmarked cruiser is found only in the missions to deliver cargo to the warehouse

A
ACDC2406 15.06.20

plus lifeguard granger

S
SK1LLBOT 15.06.20

And all this can be put in the garage?

S
SK1LLBOT 15.06.20

Rosler770
exploits? Don't know what it is and don't want to use. Itself clean.

S
SK1LLBOT 15.06.20

Yes. Not a small list. Interestingly all of them can be in the garage itself tulit?

A
ACDC2406 15.06.20

and in GTA there is a transport that also can not buy but it is probably impossible to put in the garage (belongs to at least two TS)

Spoiler
landstalker as far as I know is not found online

picador human labs used in the robberies

bugstars burrito used in the story and online heists

cutter side just can not be put in the garage in connection with the dimensions used in the campaign mode

dock handler also cannot be put in the garage because of the size and only used in campaign mode

docktug found in the campaign mode

forklift seems it only happens in campaign mode

lawn mower just realized

park ranger if it occurs online only in the vicinity of mount čiliad

police bike

tourbus didn't meet him online

utillity truck crane is not found online

now probably unique TS full

A
ACDC2406 15.06.20

SK1LLBOT
if only through roulette or exploits (cheats, however this option is not advised)
UPD however seems monkey blista can beat the quest in a free session

S
SK1LLBOT 15.06.20

Today I got Dubsta 2 and drove into the garage. But did not drive into LSC. Can I then give to sell another player?

b
bmw 7 e38 15.06.20

SK1LLBOT
Glitch-free can't

S
SK1LLBOT 15.06.20

bmw 7 e38
Sorry. So only sell in LSC...

S
SK1LLBOT 15.06.20

Today they got two more cars. Both Declasse Sabre Turbo. Looked in stores and it seems no where found in the sale. If I'm wrong correct me please...

b
bmw 7 e38 15.06.20

SK1LLBOT
And in-store at benny watched?
This is not a unique machine. Just the models that you drove into the garage, slightly satyrinae

d
demothen 15.06.20

SK1LLBOT
This can be on the road to find and protonirovanie to los santos customs, and nothing unique here. Then, too, and armored Enus Paragon R can be considered unique.

R
RPOCLABB 15.06.20

ACDC2406
That's what T/S is no longer relevant,it quietly pokupaetsya in Warstone and placed in your personal garage as a personal t/s