3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yustas 15.06.20 04:30 pm

Will the increase in RAM?

Hello! I have a laptop with this hardware: Core i5-320m; nvidia GF GT640m; DDR 6 GB.
Will the increase in RAM to improve performance of laptop for gaming in the presence of the above-mentioned processor and graphics card, and if so, how much should increase?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sam_FisherPG 15.06.20

yustas
No, a waste of money.

K
KIBERMAX 15.06.20

yustas
You should buy a normal modern desktop computer, and your laptop is already out of date, increase the memory of RAM there is not enough, you need to change everything but this is the laptop that cannot be upgraded, or buy a modern laptop or gaming PC.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.06.20

Igor I think it is not. I have a couple like and where the source of pain 650m 1GB VRAM and 8GB RAM. if I had 4GB of VRAM and 16 of RAM my pitch life would be easier but in the game I would still couldn't.
and laptop i7-и9 16-32GB and ifors 2070м probably so normal in 900p will be for a year and then as typewriter cool backlit pathetic
and yet the path of pain and bdsm Pervomaisk there the couple can to remove wifi and gash instead couple it to the stationary card to connect. and if you attach some sort of ifors 1050ти-1060 life a little better probably but it is not a laptop

V
Vaipen 15.06.20

Well, you can certainly external vidyahu with the hard to pull up and Opera to add, if the laptop has. But this is a messy, and expensive. Better then it stacjonarnych to take.

b
bosa 15.06.20

No will not help (

R
RikoChiko 15.06.20

You have a weak spot Prots and clip. Percent likely the core i5 3320m is not 320m.
Sell the laptop if in good condition and invest in a budget stacjonarnych.

y
yustas 15.06.20

Thanks for the detailed tips! Just the laptop I have at work:) worth it and then seriously upgrade it and the more change will not be allowed, and the questions will start to ask - Why??? And when not what not to do, and sometimes you want a normal game to play, even on low settings.

A
Alik Dynnik 15.06.20

For the beginning see how loaded the CPU is.
Then paging, if the increased, so there is not enough memory.
It should be comprehensive, and all the hardware should be able to submit the bytes to each other.
The procedure for this. SSD →CPU→ RAM → graphics card→ memory card.
Someone doesn't have time, and get in the game, broken telephone, only dropping frames.