3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ragnarok_Magnarok 15.06.20 04:31 pm

The more you order \"the lost son\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All greetings, I had a problem with the game is the Witcher 3.

So, I pass the game already 5 times and not seen this ever in General this time I decided to go through the whole main story and the DLC heart of Stone so to speak for a quick cheat, to quickly go to the DLC Blood and wine.

Of cheats I used: super speed, immortality, killing with a single blow, well and used the console command to move the points anywhere.

And I came here to order the lost son, reached the demon at the ruins of the castle, and the idea he needs to blind me and run away to regenerate into his lair, but he did not, so to speak puffed, strained his frontal eye, but it doesn't affect me, and I thought maybe it's the cheats and cut down everything and even perinasal in the game, but this situation has not changed, only that I noticed that even without using cheats I have infinite stamina and weight but the weight is very strange, in my inventory shows the type of the preponderance of red numbers, but the icon of the red box during the game and the hero it does not slow down like I don't even perevedenniy, but more a problem with stamina since I have even loaded the other save and zastawny Bessa where I have endless stamina,and he blinded me perfectly. I can't go on this stupid quest, although I aim to complete all quests in the game, but this problem bothers me. Hope explained everything in detail and clearly.

Who faced such problem, please help, or give advice what to do with it, I would be very grateful!

P. S And another strange one that I loaded to save the game and everything was fine with stamina and weight. I repeat the problem is not in Chita, cheat I disabled and even reinstalled the game.
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 15.06.20

The fact that you have turned off the cheats and reset the game little effect on that.If you save these cheats have already been hammered,after you turn them off and,anyway, many mechanics will be violated.Personally I don't use cheats,and I have everything in order.The developers did say use at your own risk.

R
Ragnarok_Magnarok 15.06.20

LexxProAktiv
Damn, I'll have to replay from the time when I have not included these functions Chita;(
Thank you very much:)

w
w2k 15.06.20

Ragnarok_Magnarok wrote:
used the console command to move the points anywhere
Now, this games crazy.

Ragnarok_Magnarok wrote:
super speed, immortality, murder with one blow
It is possible.

k
keekoup0 15.06.20

Ragnarok_Magnarok
and you said so interesting witch to go? with immortality, a one-shot phenomenon and super speed? hahaha, well you give

R

keekoup0
I game up to 4 times passed, and blood and wine was no time, now decided to pass and go to the blood and wine, just a check for myself wanted to

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.06.20

Ragnarok_Magnarok
Comes to Kiva with kitakami, and then turn them off can be.And in the first battle with Datafrom there's a problem, because the cheat in for the kill with a single blow, and the plot would not kill him immediately, not in the first fight.And again to replay?

R

Denis Kyokushin
I explained that I KIV wanted to pass without cheating, just used cheats to quickly go through the story and heart of stone + all the quests in the game and all the most hidden, since I know by heart, in addition to KIV, and there was here such problem with the cheat

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.06.20

Ragnarok_Magnarok
You have saves with kitakami
If you need only KIV, could any save game to find the main plot to continue without chitakov.On PG there is the saves, or the guys to ask.More time you save.I have in the cloud are the saves with the end of the main sujecki

F
FallenGhost 15.06.20

Ragnarok_Magnarok
Find my save game after sujecki under "cheats". Where I took all the quests, cleaned out all the question marks etc.

PS https://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_sohranenie_savegame_projdeno_vsyo_syuzhet_pobochki_zakazy_sokrovischa_voprositelnye_znaki_vse_karty_gvinta_ng_i_dlc_ne_tronuty_goty_1_31-69556/

R

Denis Kyokushin
thank you very much ;)

R

FallenGhost
and you thank you very much :))