3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arthury 15.06.20 04:31 pm

Your impressions about the game (Valorant)

Writing experience :
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
PylaevEgor 15.06.20

I like the style overall in all games from riot, pleasant, shows the flight of bullets, the music with the victory shakes :D, abilities, KS but with the roles is the caliper, the one who goes forward, the good scouts and defenders. I think the people who have been playing the COP in Saloranta a fresh look at the genre, I don't know how to say it. While the secondary can play

O
Olya Arseneva 15.06.20

The love of the game Apex Legends and Overwatch made my experience positive:) But, I think, the game is slow

b
bosa 15.06.20

Yes like anything so you can run ) But as for me, some sort of wood in management.

I
Igor88ua 15.07.20

Spirits about the game, and as for the rest, there were technical problems at the provider were thrown away from the rollers because of the Internet, every game I vozvraschalsya and continued to play but was fined anyway, and so 5 times, I one day had been fined many times now waiting for 1.5 hours to play, well, complete nonsense. each rink someone is dissatisfied with timeteam and report, or there have been cases when people egged key to fiber placement production reportit, there was a case when a man approached me in an unknown language to me I answer him in English into a microphone that I don't understand it. so, after this chat he wrote something, I realized there is one word report, then a lot of people wrote OK, I got a ticket for 30 minutes, Very rastraivaet the fact that there is no demos (Replays) For video recording, introspection and so on. Well, I think that I'll be back better in cs I was there for 10 years, not reasonable and not getting banned for something in valiante for the first night game was in temporal bath 7 times already. so I would not recommend this game.

N
N7DeathGun 25.10.20

Igor88ua
Well, I do not know about such people who report for the Russian, how much played (almost immediately access to the zbt knocked out), not for the Russian, not for departures, I have not been not once a report, and no one has ruined the rink ... Whether I'm so lucky and toxic I do not come across, or my provider redirects my connection to a parallel universe without toxicity ...

A
Azeruy 25.10.20

Dreste
Looking for a new online horse for the main game.
I heard that the volorant is a mixture of overs and x, so in the first game 300-400 hours, and the second.. I just morally can not accept the online game, where in most of the main contingent - it's inadequate schoolchildren and driveway. And the feeling of a mechanic (from X) is wildly uncomfortable for me.
Should I come in?

K
Kol55 27.01.21

Well, if I liked the cop, then this game would go b

k
kto takoy umniy 12.03.21

I got a Pts game, I went from KS to Valorant, plus online high, in my opinion there are 4 Lema in the peak, Pts a lot of variety, and all that, in general 8 out of 10, I took 2 points for the fact that it is difficult to solo the rank, then crayfish come across some kind of cyber cutlets against you, but in principle, in any game

A
ARCHOS31 25.09.21

I like the game, the style is great, the abilities of the characters are well drawn.

b
babkuus 20.01.23

I FUCKED THIS GAME IN THE ASS I RIGHT NOW PLAYED THE RANKING AND THAT I FINALLY GOT FUCKED IN THE ASS FROM ONE THIS IS THE WORST RECOMMENDATION IN HISTORY FUCK THERE IS ZERO BALANCE THE GAME IS TOTAL FUCK WITHOUT A TEAM YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING DON'T PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME