3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhamal96 18.10.19 01:24 pm

DualShock 4 and the PC version. Not working vibration (Mortal Kombat 11)

Vibration does not work despite the fact that in the settings the slider to on
Why ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
m
moloi888 18.10.19

I have the same thing(

K
KLIN21 18.10.19

In Steam go, then the mode of Big Picture and set your controller as you wish, there's also the vibration is activated.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 18.10.19

Dzhamal96
Via Bluetooth adapter to connect tried? I have cable too, no vibration, whereas in the stimovsky calibration it is and vibrates if it detects a controller.

r
rourei80 18.10.19

Using the adapter there is vibration

I
IDeaDHeaDI 18.10.19

rourei80
In this and all the salt Bolshakov. The problem is not in MK, and is in the process of connecting to a PC, because it (problem) is seen in other games, if you connect via cable. As they say, "it's not a bug, it's a feature".

D
DeeJey 18.10.19

rourei80
Adapter For PlayStation?

X
X_ray_83 18.10.19

DeeJey
That's what I meant !

D
DeeJey 18.10.19

X_ray_83
I would like to hear who he uses in MK on the PC, the ps button is displayed?

E
El_Trolo 18.10.19

DeeJey
Yes. In other games that support DS4 too.

Z
Zombieller 18.10.19

An endangered species these adapters, their campaign was taken out of production, nowhere.

X
X_ray_83 18.10.19

Zombieller
They have only recently appeared do not invent )))

Z
Zombieller 18.10.19

X_ray_83
I from the beginning of spring hunting for this thing. Even in the Sony shop no - the item is no longer available

X
X_ray_83 18.10.19

Zombieller
In Mvideo I write there, probably will change from PS5 and the new controller !

r
rourei80 18.10.19

DeeJey
Bluetooth adapter ASUS USB-BT400 here is the device copes with everything. OS Vin10 appears as a wireless adapter... is Added like so(after installing ACMS): add a bluetooth device, top click on the button + select bluetooth. Further, the device begins the search at this time dzhostike push at the same time!!! PS and options(should start blinking). If done correctly, it will appear in the list of connected devices. A moment more, DualShock periodically unable to fall asleep, or after you turn off not be determined, we perform the same procedure for connecting and everything is OK.

D
DeeJey 18.10.19

rourei80
With him it is not known how the buttons are displayed.. bought for the same money on Craigslist ps adapter, it works, but if joy to clean under the table, and the computer with the adapter is the side of the table, ie it turns out the barrier in the form of plywood, that is, disconnections..