3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 15.06.20 04:31 pm

Different endings [SPOILERS] (Dead Island)

About the spoilers warned as I could, then do not complain!

There's a rumor that the game can have different endings. Frankly, after passing me this little hard to believe. But still hold a collective survey.
Questions:
1) Which character you were?
2) were there times when you've abandoned the story quests, but the game provided him with a replacement?
3) Act 4. Who do you work first?
4) How do you relate to the prisoners?
5) How you are treated by the guards?
6) the mission of Devil's labyrinth (Devil's labyrinth, or something like the final mission of Chapter 16 (I)), a Voice tells you not to help the prisoners, and you...
7) Stun if you lift the gas and disappear if the vaccine is?
8) the Wife of a poor officer's Ryder white...
9) Ryder inject a antidote and...
10) whether the Survival of the gene?
11) At the end of all flight on the helicopter?

My answers:
1) Sam B.
2) never refused
3) Act 4. The boss of convicts Titus Kabui (free translation played in the English version)
4) is Positive.
5) Trying to kill only seeing
6) the mission of Devil's labyrinth (Devil's labyrinth, or something like the final mission of Chapter 16 (I)), a Voice tells you not to help the prisoners, and I hear are stupid marker in the Elevator, etc..
7) Stun if you lift the gas and disappear if the vaccine is? yeah
8) the Wife of a poor officer Ryder white - released gin and attacks him, but is killed a second time.
9) Ryder inject a antidote and turns into a mutant, is the final boss.
10) gene killed by Ryder
11) At the end of all flight on the helicopter? - my 100%
30 Comments
Sort by:
V
VELD-2 15.06.20

Still.. the final one for all, because in theory they four pure all gone =). I mean, in the cutscenes there are always four well playing with you who is or not on minor matters =)

D
DiLouk 15.06.20

Hmm. In General, I think so too, but Google in all annotations it finds like this: How to assure the developers, Dead Island will be different-linearity of the passage and the multiple endings.

Or here directly on the PG: At the same time depending on the player's actions, there are several variants of the ending of Dead Island. http://www.playground.ru/shop/dead_island/

. THEKILLER . 15.06.20

Vert at the end of the departed

G
GaMeRSaNeK 15.06.20

I passed all flew the Genie shot a vigorous bomb is countered!

A
AlexZebol 15.06.20

GaMeRSaNeK
Strange, but my friends say that they have the bomb had fallen.

H
HeavenSky 15.06.20

The screenshots in the Studio! Not talking bags roll =)

P
PaveL08 15.06.20

I also have trouble believing that the game is not how many endings. Since the game is entirely straightforward in terms of plot. There is absolutely no choice. Only a straight line, from beginning to end. According to this, more than one ending, can not be.

s
sane13 15.06.20

The exact same situation.Passed today - General killed,gene was killed,the helicopter flew away.

J
Judge_GoldenGod 15.06.20

As all get,takes a chopper and all,it seems we are the developers*Bali)))

G
GaMeRSaNeK 15.06.20

AlexZebol
Imaginary

v
vy uznaete menya po ave v 15.06.20

Gene was killed in a helicopter flew all as all so think®

s
sazanstheme 15.06.20

I also flew all the gin shot

V
VLG 15.06.20

In this game the ending 1, which is described Above.It's a shame that it went quickly, liked the game, started playing again with the first Chapter, it's funny, when you come to the server, and there all level 1-2 running around with oars and sticks, and you're here so with a gun :D Rudy was shocked=)))

K
Kaccuk 15.06.20

if th there is a campaign for the rider which should be open,so there's a few koncowek,and if you want to know go to dead island Wikipedia and there will be written a few Kozakov and the creators of the game have no reason to lie on this topic!

T
Titan885 15.06.20

Most likely, if you do not pass support missions, the ending will be a nuclear explosion...

P
Prosto Keyn 15.06.20

Kaccuk
Alyoshka.
There are several human factions that can join the player
As be of old old. And the campaign for Ryder will be in the form of DLC.
And the ending is like at all. Jin shot, the four of us flew on the Vert.

W
Wedlor 15.06.20

Be smart, look at stimulie achieve and understand

S
Sergey77077 15.06.20

the ending is not pleased with ((the( run, run for people tried, and what happened to them then?

M
Mr. Gray 15.06.20

Gene killed white,turned into a monster,all departed, the bomb like (I never caught up) exploded.And necessarily you 6 left? (your foursome,yerema and Kevin)

A
AlexMos 15.06.20

White gave the antidote to his wife, she turned into a monster, killed the Wight and became a major barefoot, Gina survived.

ha ha, I drive, I like all, although the second ending as I have described would have been cool. What, no variability, and depends for example on the syringe will be taken in the laboratory. At the end showed Gina, maybe she turned into a zombie and can be saved using this antidote in the next part or the DLS... it's already a fantasy.