3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zebus 15.06.20 04:31 pm

Anyone have normal secrets to ARKS (Arx Fatalis)

everywhere one and the same secret with bone and I love this math chair but he's only up to level 13 to raise up and to go through the whole reluctance and dumb
74 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitos 15.06.20

if ti know how the sausage ARX on 9-th level of ti can hack INSIDEV like cabbage without any cheats

z
zebus 15.06.20

what's 9 I 13 dunk can't mention the dwarves need at least 20

p
pres777 15.06.20

Inside strong guys. It.

13-i 15.06.20

Guys are not GNU fingers
but relatively easy to extinguish insidev on your
seventh.
The tactic is simple - making 3 peerbolte,
close to him not podpuschu, try
to possible poor sheep alone...
Couple fireball is usually enough.
But with the huge black dog like this
the number does not pass. Elf magic
prohibited.

v
vitos 15.06.20

zebus use magic masovi paralysis not bad helps ,viqui mitrinovi sword of srabani tomb pikselis ,by the way there is good stuff there and left alone bednih dwarves , there is black beast they are so bad pogasla work out better for her

P
PlayGround.ru 15.06.20

I fairba - garbage! Incineration - here's mine!
I don't want to brag about my level
8 - no more, and an Ice Dragon to soak
not that Elsida races spit with two strikes!

W
White_Shark 15.06.20

There are ARKS cute useful glitch: the items you can get through walls. For example: the entrance to the tavern lay a scroll and a ring, on the opposite wall of the castle - pristupochke, which you can climb to admire these treasures. Climb. Turns 180 degrees, whisking with a hand on the wall. Likely to first reach the chest. To the left of it - emerald, diamond and ruby. Take and rejoice. The same way goes to the rune in the mines of Vita trolls.
In the bedroom for a Goblin king is another note, about which I have in any guide not read: request to send more soldiers to prison, because prisoners escaped (explains where it came from goblins, when everything is already stripped). Note decided through the nightstand.

In the dungeon where you may have saved the girl Shani (if I'm not mistaken, the fifth level), is leading somewhere very high up wooden steps. If to get (consistently jumping through levitation from one ledge to another, higher - as you know, the altitude cannot be adjusted), to the left of the stairs is found a passage where the corpse lies. The passage leads to the sixth level in the Treasury of the serpent. Thus it can be Rob, do not engage them in conflict. There are traps, but rarely fatal. Although it is better to have the antidote.

As for fireball: when I played a warrior, fireball I hardly helped; now I play a mage, and fireballs seem to bring down absolutely all: from goblins and zombies to liches and Isigov.

If anyone knows, that's the way to get free all products of fellow traders: in those caves live two Goblin clan: water and earth, it seems. Kill both, go with the level (it doesn't matter where, just in another location). Come back and see that the hard work done for us by some left-wing goblins. To kill the merchants themselves, of course, too easy (for verbale brother), but in this case you will have to deal with traps on the chests. And so kill the goblins, find their lair nearby, and two unlocked chests find all the good stuff.

P
PlayGround.ru 15.06.20

Want to make Supplement, I all their goods pre-sold for the brothers, then it is possible to resell this is the second time ))))), gained about 100,000 gold, sold everything, now I don't know - guys I need the money )))))

m
mityai 15.06.20

I have a question!!!! The door, which is near the entrance to the tavern, near the walls of the fortress as anything yuzaetsya???? You can go to??? Help: the player I have pumped up to level 11!!!

v
vitos 15.06.20

the key to the door of LANSHIRE but I'm not the Raju AO to otkrivati 11 level will not save you ,I AO controlls and full-time about this sorry.

m
mityai 15.06.20

to vitos

Fuck, what's behind it?? Tell me please!!!

m
mityai 15.06.20

to vitos

And another question: how to get the key from the door of the king???

p
pres777 15.06.20

To kill him is necessary.

m
mityai 15.06.20

to pres777

So for her??? Tell me!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 15.06.20

Anything there is not present, to watch the cartoon as you heroically die ))))), are covered with ice and turning into a Popsicle - that's all )))))

m
mityai 15.06.20

to Not a Goblin

Ahhh!!!!! So there's, like, the exit from the ground to the surface???? Now it is clear!!!!
What are the consequences????

W
White_Shark 15.06.20

Having obtained a helmet Pixelise, I went to wander through the Palace in search of non-jailbroken doors before crawling for the sword on the eighth level, and opened the door to the guard room, he saw a strange movie script. The guards got together, argued about who snores louder, and wandered through the corridors, leaving the room empty (nothing valuable in the room does not contain). Can someone explain to me what this movie? Just a decorative element of the game world, or did I miss something important?

m
mityai 15.06.20

to White_shark

I also like this movie was!!!
I walked out of the library, approached the door of the room the guards and joined this video!!!!!!
At first I thought that something had happened, and then I realized that nothing!!!!!
I don't know chmu this video!!!!!!

v
vitos 15.06.20

mityai thank you for great door shifty,so how the hell the liked, I warned you ,I ischo flew into the dragon's cave honestly say there more comfortable than this door sweatshirt tractor is not - ponadobitsa.

v
vitos 15.06.20

I think Ani slobbering, iza TAVO into I guy Shastri ,pack they drioli I kopeckova ihnyu provisions and weapons,they ische lucky into what is left of prikriti ,if possible b bilab yab and it stole a bee .