3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaVas_ki 18.10.19 01:24 pm

Why you need a workbench ammunition? (Fallout 4)

Built this thing, but it only collects the caps. And as the bullets to fill? In FNV it seems everything is on a similar table was done.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 18.10.19

LaVas_ki
Look here. Anyway in the Internet.
Спойлерhttps://vgtimes.ru/articles/49969-kak-samomu-sozdat-patrony-v-fallout-4-gayd.html

s
saturn7774 18.10.19

LaVas_ki
To craft ammunition, of course !.. As for New Vegas.
I guess you AWKCR ?.. Or is it about something else ? So in the new versions AWKCR-and still not there. All that is to say, for the future ...

And speaking of vanilla, the other way to craft ammo, but to use the DLC in the game or not ...
In order to choose the cartridges for production, you must use the terminal ... in terminal, you can select the destination of the other production lines.
Simply connect the machine and the conveyor storage that is connected to the same network terminal and your cartridge line ready ...

B
BIGssdl 18.10.19

I wanted to write but the above is already added (there are examples on youtube)
the production line of ammo made just for fun, for me, the production of ammunition does not make sense - and they are so dam

L
LaVas_ki 18.10.19

Yeah, build a factory, to a couple of cartridges to fill every Forester knows how to shed to do on the knee))) besezda....