3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 15.06.20 04:34 pm

Impressions of the Remastered Collection (Command & Conquer)

Well the game came out,write here your impressions of the remaster.

You never know who cares about the issue,to run the steam version of origin is not required.
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Igromator 15.06.20

Very happy with ramstrom. It's the same game, only with a fit grafham and sound. Pleased with the various materials. type overs. Very clearly restored the soundtrack, and when I saw that even with the PS One, the mission is generally ofigel) Recommend in the first place OLDам)) the current generation will not understand)) Waiting for the remaster Dunes or RA2))

B
BleederHunt 15.06.20

like 20 years ago I heard Unable to compile building in progress and still hear) remast fire) maybe after this remaster Wyatt full Generals 2 as it should be and not free 2 play Dr.****about

R
RikoChiko 15.06.20

Looks prettier than the reissues of the first SC.
I would love to have played in the re-release of Dune 2000. I understand the idea with it of problems should not be because one engine is running. The first C&C at the time by me were.

r
re456 15.06.20

great remaster.cool that you can change Grifoni in the old so the new chart.waiting for red alert 2 with extras

D
Dyto 15.06.20

A good remaster. Well, that did not change anything in the game design, only adapted for modern graphics monitors ran videos through the neural network, modified the office, and added content from consoles. I'm happy with.
Only price a bit high.
Waiting for remaster Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2.

R
Rograx 15.06.20

Dyto wrote:
Waiting for remaster Tiberian Sun
Unless additions are not included in the remaster? The search engine can't dig up information, but community steam is not clearly written on the packaging saying that the remaster included and add-ons.

D
Dyto 15.06.20

Rograx
The remaster contains C&C Tiberian Dawn with all the extras and the first Red Alert with all the extras.
And Tiberian Sun is the sequel.

s
saa0891 15.06.20

Do the century, EA has done something really good,and that I wanted to buy (but was still a Jedi but due to the fact that they charge the price tag in the end had to download the pirates,so would have bought it if the game was worth 2 Grand),just got stuck for two days,moreover in the end and then installed Generals and Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars and Generals have also gone,Oh I think it would be a remaster of the Generals would be immediately bought,what all did too chic RTS,even the scenes are awesome made,and what kind of music,again the ability of the generals is also awesome element,Tiberium Wars, in principle, even now looks good.

Yes only one Mouzon I want to put 10 points,what is the nostalgia rushing just always wanted Command & Conquer with normal textures and normal resolution,more developed, even did change in the course of the original and the remaster.
Very pleased with a bunch of hot keys.
Everything works perfectly.
The only thing that lack is a Russian voice,well and the fact that the units do not raise too frustrating,it is clear that in the original it was not,just after other parts have made this item without it is no longer familiar.
Generally the case when it received a lot of pleasant impressions and memories,the more that these classic RTS goes,I really hope to see the same high-quality remaster of the Generals.

N
NightHawkreal 15.06.20

It is a pity that my favorite part of it is just the Sun.

l
lema 16.07.20

How was the AI dumb and stupid on separate maps(even official), and left.
Choose a map to play, but in this sense zero, the AI builds the buildings but not really developing brand of herbivores even at the highest difficulty level. Quietly come to visit him and take all to hell, even to much to develop for this is not necessary.
Just have to play to the company.

E
Engineer69 27.09.20

Hello world! Guys, help cure the game (Command and Conquer Remastered Collection)!
The problem is this. Started to play, everything was fine, but at one point I twisted the wheel of the mouse responsible for the increase of the picture and something happened that the normal height of the camera dropped below to the maximum level of increase, and the increase now lowers it even lower to the ground. As a result, instead of less smooth models of all objects at maximum height of the camera, they look already enlarged and too pixelated, but when increased in general turn into something terrible. I hope you get it.
I removed the game from the computer from the Steam library, manually cleaned the registry, and then re-installed after the restart - didn't help. The menu and interface in the game look like before clearly (screen resolution: 4K), but that's exactly the map area and all the default models (without the increase in the mouse wheel look like before when the increase, all models are pixelated).
Surely you can manually correct this parameter (camera height) in the game confit, but I'm in this case zero. Please help whoever can.