3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovu 18.10.19 01:24 pm

Your favorite country (Europa Universalis 3)

Which country do you like and why?
73 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voltiger 18.10.19

Novgorod, because it was more or less a free country, in comparison with Moscow and other Russian principalities to the East. Pskov is also good, but he's too weak.

K
Kovu 18.10.19

I like Austria(used to have to play the first in Europe), Lithuania(Western Russia), Novgorod(because it features my hometown(Arkhangelsk)), Japan(like samurai) and Timurids(Tamerlane respect). Still played for Trabzon, tried to revive the Byzantine Empire, but I scored an Alliance of Turkey, Persia and the Golden Horde.

D
Darth_Vader 18.10.19

Playing for the Grand Duchy of Moscow, later the Russian Empire. Playing the beginning is hard, because the clamp of the Polish-Lithuanian Union and the Muslims. But then to play - a pleasure!
PS what is in the game is the Byzantine Empire?

K
Kovu 18.10.19

PS what is in the game is the Byzantine Empire?
Trebizond, Morea, Athens and Naxos, it remains

D
Deagleby 18.10.19

On - Grand knyajestva Lithuanian)
sobsna all Kul)

B
Black_Tich 18.10.19

I just started and play for Moskovey - there is our capital city and Kaluga Moi).
How to capture or colonize the land. Right now I sort of have all of Poland and Lithuania. On map States, Poland and Lithuania painted stripes in my color of the country.
It is written that goreality but control me.. and two options : to prohibit the sale or offer the world. The army, I killed them all all the earth in a strip mine). So how do I capture or podchinit the land itself?? Mine is 2nd on the reputation of the country in the world.
Generally explain how to capture the land and kolorirovanie them. But the main thing zhvat...
Tell me please..Advance SPS.

T
Toxa777 18.10.19

Black_Tich
If you're in the war and captured territory, at the conclusion of the world choose the option mark the land that you would like to take and depending on the progress of the war they agree or refuse.
Well, to colonize you need to take the national idea of a new world (so like is called) then send colonists to the territory, to achieve a certain level of population.

T
Toxa777 18.10.19

Where the people gone?? Can't believe no one in it does not matter.
He as already said play for Muscovy - RI, tried for Novgorod, but not like the initial location of territories for Athens didn't last, was still playing for Portugal, but I don't like to play for the West. Heb. state-VA.
Still wondering what technology swing? I basically control the war, well, a little Navy, and stability of course as needed.

D
Dark Archer aka man from 18.10.19

Burgundy like

L
Lord 18.10.19

Novogorod, it has more territory in the beginning and can prodvigatsya the base of the colonies)) more like France and all)

T
Toxa777 18.10.19

Loved Byzantium: the initial situation is difficult, but not hopeless, and then a lot of different extensions to choose. And in General, the situation of Europe and Asia very convenient.

A
ALANG90 18.10.19

NOVGOROD and RUSSIA

A
AnkKlavr 18.10.19

Germany and its unification, since дп2 current for the Germans play

T
Toxa777 18.10.19

AnkKlavr
and for whom Germany unite?

I also want this region to play, only game for the Vijayanagara finishes... by the Way a good nation, challenging, but interesting.

A
AnkKlavr 18.10.19

Brandenburg, Tama Berlin initially

T
Toxa777 18.10.19

For them, just started)

h
hannibal89 18.10.19

PS what is in the game is the Byzantine Empire

The correct play Byzantium Vostan from the ashes and transformed into an Empire. And Turik disappear....))

T
Toxa777 18.10.19

I have in the same party she has long struggled with those same Turks with varying success (specially watched), it was annexed by poles, Hungarians, etc., several times separated, but still disappeared from the political map of the world). And it was AI.
The player to restore its Empire will be easy.

a
askeliy 18.10.19

Austria moving through Hungary to the Turks, sweet deal...

T
Toxa777 18.10.19

Austria in General principle we can say in chocolate that initial position that on)