3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LiptoNChai 15.06.20 04:36 pm

Skyrim, very great damage. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Playing Skyrim for many, has circulated the destruction completely and suddenly see that my damage is very high, any dragon with a single blow and stand the giants. Why this is so and how to remove it without losing the passed? You play a mage. The steam version of the game. And huge damage on all the weapons and all enchanted spells destruction.
To remove via the console tried nothing came of it.
Please help.)
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded Mazayka 15.06.20

The complexity increase is not tried?

0leg15 15.06.20

the same thing I played on easy, beat the guard for 5 years gave my friend a save he was adept, and with 3 bumps had offered to try on easy

L
LiptoNChai 15.06.20

Playing on legendary, there is no difference. Still any stand.

S
Sssses52 15.06.20

player.setav attackdamagemult (and put some figures)

M
M0f 15.06.20

Damn, dude, rejoice!

T
Todevush Dreksel 15.06.20

Well, handsome, what can I say, time to resume this. Paradox. Respect from me, because the magician did not play) Rock Nord warrior, an Archer in light armor)

S
Sheff322 15.06.20

PF, found in what to play without the balance mods.

L
LiptoNChai 15.06.20

BzDanilka
It only changes damage of weapons, if this weapon has the enchantment it still remains very large.

L
LiptoNChai 15.06.20

M0f
Nothing to rejoice, not so interesting to play, don't have to think any tactics, just stand one and all with a single blow.

L
LiptoNChai 15.06.20

Sheff322
Where to find these mods and if they would help me in my problem?

S
Sheff322 15.06.20

LiptoNChai
on the Internet, where else.

L
LiptoNChai 15.06.20

Sheff322
They are called? A balance of fashion? And they exactly help?

S
Sheff322 15.06.20

LiptoNChai
certainly help you normally cause damage and you will peel out normally, as in darksouls, although again what the rebalance, I'm not you and can't read minds.

W
Wild Rider 15.06.20

LiptoNChai
Try to put Requiem and start a new game. Good hardcore mod.

any dragon with a single blow and stand the giants
Weapon damage I can understand, but how do you magic damage so pumped? In addition to potions, masks from dragonborn (the enchantment with which to remove it is impossible, therefore, to improve it it is impossible) that increases base damage by 25% and perks by 50%, no other honest way you cannot increase the damage of the school of destruction. You can, of course, to inject another Shockwave, then almost any enemy will become harmless because of loss of balance, but the murder rate is little affected.

L
LiptoNChai 15.06.20

Wild Rider
no other honest way you cannot increase the damage of the school of destruction, so if you can increase dishonest, and it is possible to reduce?

L
LiptoNChai 15.06.20

There must be some standard files that you just replace and everything will come back? All standard damage which goes in Skyrim.

L
LiptoNChai 15.06.20

The problem was solved, thanks to all who write and tried to help. :)

W
Wild Rider 15.06.20

LiptoNChai
You would have written a solution to this problem...

D
DJ_Sadist 15.06.20

player.setav DestructionPowerMod try this, there is a numbers play.

S
Sem405 15.06.20

LiptoNChai
How solved this problem