3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexstgram 18.10.19 01:25 pm

Legendary edition is squares instead of letters. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello, that's already a month I am suffering with the same problem: Skyrim LE instead of letters squares. Checked the entire Internet and the only result was that the appearance of words in English with the symbol $ at the beginning. For example: $Desktop $New Game and things like that, and well, even krakozyabry appear. 10 times re-installed the Repack and changed nothing. Always had this question raised anywhere did not help, same response :change it in the interface folder in Skyrim. Does not help. Tried to English to install, everything was fine. But English is not easy to play, if with good words, then speech English I can not so to pull, but the subtitles don't always really want to read.
My OC: Windows 10. No virus could this be due to the OC? Computer powerful at least the new Far Cry on high is excellent. Really want to play Skyrim LE but nothing happens.
P. S. Skyrim Legendary Edition not Special in Special I have everything smoothly, but I don't need it, don't even ask why.
I ask you to help everywhere already Google all double-checked what to do?
21 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 18.10.19

Alexstgram
Don't forget to set the OS to English keyboard layout by default .
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_elder_scrolls_5_skyrim_fiks_konsoli_ubiraet_kvadratiki_pozvolyaet_pisat_na_anglijskom_yazyke-46109/

D
DarKain_PYA 18.10.19

On gamer-mods.ru there are a lot of patches there, there and this trouble. Look in the categories to the same game, in patches or fixes. This is an old problem, but solved very easily.

A
Alexstgram 18.10.19

nestrbob
Downloaded, did everything according to instructions but instead of those krokozyabra appeared again squares
The answer did not help, sorry.

n
nestrbob 18.10.19

Alexstgram
In recent versions of the game should not show squares instead of letters , this problem was only with the release of the game and I'd do it just fix . If you have any version of the game there are squares , then maybe it's OS - not set the English keyboard is the default or missing a given game font , in consequence of which are displayed instead of letters squares . My link read reviews there is about the editing lines to change the font .

A
Alexstgram 18.10.19

nestrbob
Special Edition That I have, but I need Legendary no doubt it's still for a damn OC

P
POBWNK 18.10.19

Alexstgram
You've got a game litsuha or Repack?
Does it have Russian voice?
What localization is your version of windows?

A
Alexstgram 18.10.19

Repak
Russian voice is present
With Russian localization
WIndows 10 Pro License

P
POBWNK 18.10.19

Alexstgram
you do realize that if you're a Russian settings displays the names with a $ sign it means that the game can't find localization files?

A
Alexstgram 18.10.19

POBWNK
In the beginning when just installed, will be simple squares, but if you change something in the Interface folder there are English words with this symbol $.
Now all the files are thrown into the basket again and the word with $ and gibberish.

P
POBWNK 18.10.19

Alexstgram
Usually an old Russian program on Windows with the English version showed squares or other symbols. This means the encoding is not supported.
And if you have Windows with Russian localization, it is direct now I can not help it

Watched this Rusik with a fix for Cyrillic?
http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_ispravleniya_otobrazheniya_kirilitsy_v_1_92-83604/

A
Alexstgram 18.10.19

POBWNK
Windows me with Russian localization)
Look, if something will extract, can tell me?
Thanks for the help, hopefully something will help. I would at least the problem of why the squares instead of words to find.
UPD: Fix did not help

P
POBWNK 18.10.19

Alexstgram
have you tried these options with the fixes?
http://www.playground.ru/files/tes_5_skyrim_ispravleniya_otobrazheniya_kirilitsy_v_1_92-83604/
https://www.playground.ru/blogs/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/tes_5_ubiraem_kvadraty_posle_russifikatsii-41116/

A
Alexstgram 18.10.19

POBWNK
Yes, nothing helps(

A
Alexstgram 18.10.19

POBWNK
While here, I downloaded a clean Skyrim and now it seems that the Russian language without boxes of course had to do something to not fail early(When the dragon symbol appears in the main menu).
But there is another problem: How to download the three home fashion (Dawnguard Hearthfire Dragonborn) on a clean Skyrim ?
Thanks in advance)

n
nestrbob 18.10.19

Alexstgram
Download the Repack from Fenixx , there will be no problems . Enter this string in the search browser The Elder Scrolls 5.Skyrim.Legendary Edition.v 1.9.32.0.8 + 3 DLC.(2013).Repack from Fenixx to be a bunch of links . Repak must be exactly 5GB .

P
POBWNK 18.10.19

Alexstgram
Your Skyrim doesn't have those features and upgrades that are Legendary. And those three additions in the special edition too.

g
grothex 18.10.19

Aftor, here referring to norms Skye LE. without fsyakuyu krokozyabra and quadrata;)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TDrv-Yz8DzNJ7pAgtk1TmFl-Ehifhe5V

N
Nikolay Kalter 18.10.19

It was such garbage when SkyUI and Skse stood incompatible

A
Alexstgram 18.10.19

nestrbob
Listen, downloaded and finally started to work ! Thank you very much for the reply, bless you Talos)

A
Alexstgram 18.10.19

Thank you all for your answers, thank you for not indifferent to my problem. You guys are the best)