3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
diman34sar 15.06.20 04:36 pm

Is it possible to put the msi 760gm-p23 processor fx8320?

Hello!The msi 760gm-p23 fx,b.n on 500w,PERC fx8320,video Sapphire ITX Compact R9 380 4 GB,win7 on the ssd.Initially, there was only the tower zalman on percent,the unit and live with their valves,basking percent,vidyuhi just glowed hellishly.Put extra valves,2 blowing in,1 blowing,but under severe loads the top of the body becomes warm.Paste replaced,dust cleaned.I was told that under this percent need payment on 970 socket,tell me,is it?I do not really want the sale of the motherboard to do.Thank you in advance.
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
diman34sar 15.06.20

Case DeTech C3135S Black

s
st029 15.06.20

diman34sar
So, firstly under load, the computer needs to heat up - this is normal.
Second, the motherboard has nothing to do with heating or cooling.
Third, what the problem is, I'm afraid of overheating?
Well
PS Do temperature testing special programs like msi afterburner, core temp, etc.

d
diman34sar 15.06.20

st029
Overheating of course I am afraid.as before set 3 valve,the computer was switched off during serious games.Later actually melted the adapter card and the power supply is broken.The unit was repaired,the valves are new,yet everything seems normal.I was confused by the advice on 970 socket.Some write that my mother fx6 higher not put.Looked at the store his mother-fx8 processors are in a category suitable product.Now I do not know how to be.

s
st029 15.06.20

About the motherboard I have already written.
On cooling you can do a few things
1) to change the cooler, since the fx8 is very hot, you need to take the tower with the stock. And it's not in the valves and in the design of the tower itself. Materials, etc.
2) additional cooling to the graphics card, I XS how it works, it is necessary to Google
3) well, take another body, for circulation, produvaemosti etc.

s
st029 15.06.20

diman34sar
The wife just stands my old 8320, I'm going vendace сoolermaster hyper 103, is now 55 degrees the ceiling, a good cooler

R
Ryazancev 15.06.20

diman34sar
Strongly advise to put the percent to your mom. The reason - a weak power system on the motherboard. 95 Cotton still did not go, but also already risky. It will last some time. Here only the percent of toys will be loaded almost to capacity and when fails VRM-a MATTER of TIME.
If money is at all dumb, try prikolisti the heatsinks on the VRM area of the motherboard and put a directional verhushechku. And the wires poplavilis because of good quality of the Power supply.
st029
With this cooler idle and low load norms. Now, if the lamb is put - is under 70-75. Questionable advice for a ficus to put this.
He got rid of the ficus [email protected] in the past year. Very demanding stone to the nurse and ohladu. Be careful with him.

s
st029 15.06.20

Ryazancev
Well I stress test set for 15 minutes, not heated above 55, the motherboard I swear)

R
Ryazancev 15.06.20

st029
Sorry, I do not Stanislavsky, but in solidarity with them. Apparently is not the same age.
Spoiler
The sign is a bit outdated. There were turrets with the number of tubes more than 6, and even two-piece. But in this case, you understand me.
61,5 Maximum temperature. Personally, I when heated to 66 off CPU NB (Slightly less than 2600 was, for the memory from 2133 to 2400 MHz). We all have different values all kinds of problems. But there are recommendations of a temperature mode from AMD and it's a very narrow corridor to maneuver with these stones.

d
diman34sar 15.06.20

st029
I have a tower zalman cnps5x performa is

M
MunchkiN 616 15.06.20

an interesting situation appears from Mat Board max TDP 95вт the truth of the couple is not written while the processor is 125W
bad outcome - processor will not start or will hang in the benchmark. a good outcome would be to run on stock frequencies.
so I would not put
or is there some sort of stripped-down series FKH owls they have a TDP of 95 or so. it in theory can be washed down.
but I would finally invest in FKH perhaps the money was not in the playing pitch
and finally if everything works then what's the difference actually. heated and well as if

S
SonyK_2 15.06.20

diman34sar wrote:
...msi 760gm-p23... fx8320
To put a 125 Watt CPU on a motherboard is more designed for 95 W - class for experimenters who do not mind if you burn something. Although, on the website of the motherboard, declared support for the FX-8150.
Спойлерhttps://ru.msi.com/Motherboard/support/760GM-P23-FX#support-test
https://storage-asset.msi.com/file/test_report/TR19_24433.pdf

On the motherboard additional spitalnik for the CPU 4-pin - not really designed for significant energy consumption.
Spoiler
...Initially, there was only the tower zalman on percent,the unit and live with their valves,basking percent,vidyuhi just glowed hellishly...
...Sapphire R9 380 ITX
Pictures of motherboards can be seen that next to the PCI Express slot located radiators (metal grating) - most likely the chipsets North and South bridges. In poor scavenging in the body, the hot air can heat the graphics card, the more she herself only one cooler.
...zalman cnps5x performa...
Not the fact that 3 pipe tower, which even on the official website in the TTX does not write about the number of exhaust heat, spravlyaetsya with okhlazhdeniem. She has such a construction (fan blades are not enclosed in pipe), that part of the heat can be blown not only directly, but also through the radiator grille in Boca, additionally warming the other komplektuhu.
Спойлерhttps://www.zalman.com/RU/Product/ProductDetail.do?pageIndex=1&pageSize=10&productSeq=438&searchCategory1=0&searchCategory2=-99&searchCategory3=-99&searchKey=&searchWord=cnps5x+performa#none

For CPUs with a TDP of 100 watts, it is desirable to use a tower with 4 teletrapami and a cooler not less than 92-120 mm.
...I said that under this percent need payment on 970 socket,tell me,is it?
970-th socket, or is it the CHIPSET? - my old motherboard (with 770-m North bridge) is an 8-pin connector for additional power, and the mother of max is designed for CPU is 125 watts.
Spoiler
Case DeTech C3135S
...Set of extra valves,2 blowing in,1 blowing,but under severe loads the top of the body becomes warm...
Depends on what kind of coolers have been installed: / o panel is represented depends on the diameter and rpm + case overhead of BP - a part of the air goes through it, warming the shell.
...very reluctant sale of motherboard do...
Just would not have had to change it due to the fact that it will fail. But if there is a suspicion on overheating - constantly monitor temperature.
...before installed 3 of the valve,the computer was switched off during serious games..
Shutdown the computer at a high load to the 1st signal that the system either cannot cope with ogladanie or PSU is acting up (e.g. jump voltages). And preferably to eliminate it as quickly as possible, not to bring up such...
...Later, actually melted the adapter card and the power supply is broken...

d
diman34sar 15.06.20

SonyK_2
Thanks for the detailed explanation of the cooler put a 120 on the side(near the video card),80 on blowing,on blowing 80.Bask stopped,and flew out of the games is due to a pressed button on the graphics button to switch the BIOS,something like this)

S
SonyK_2 15.06.20

diman34sar wrote:
...flew out of the games is due to a pressed button on the graphics button to switch the BIOS...
This?
Spoiler
It is better to mention about these aspects - not all graphics cards have a similar button.

S
Seva_06 10.11.21

Ryazancev
Is it possible to put fx 6300 on this mother?