3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 15.06.20 04:37 pm

Whether you want to continue to care for the horse after reaching the max. power of attorney? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello!
Have a couple of questions about the horse.
Whether you want to continue to care for the horse(iron, comb and feed) after reaching maximum of the power of attorney to the character(level 4) that would not she did not lost confidence in the character ' s level ? And one more question, he could die if it long not to feed, not to care and not to stroke ?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salvador Gunzerker 15.06.20

If you have reached 4 level of confidence in the horse, it is not thrown off.
I'm to the point the horse is not adjusted :)

Z
Zgul 15.06.20

Igor Malenic
The horse will die if not feed.
If the horse is dirty, it quickly loses its status of health.
After 4 levels progress-trust stops and does not change.
Horse in single player and online is different in that single if the horse dies you will not return, but in online you can pay the insurance and not give a fuck if she died. But even if you have no insurance, over a certain amount can resurrect her.(Oh and also, online if to iron, wash, feed the horse, your honor level will go a plus.)

I
Igor Malenik 15.06.20

Zgul
Can I ask another question ?
If the main campaign mode(6 chapters) die my thoroughbred horse for Ultimate edition then in the epilogue it's never coming back ? If so, is there washed away before the final mission to change the horse or she still will not get me in the epilogue ? Just this question torments me constantly.

Z
Zgul 15.06.20

Igor Malenic
I myself do not, but you can try change to the other, and then go to the stables after the epilogue.
Besides, if you are looking for the best horse, it is black Arab.

I
Igor Malenik 15.06.20

Zgul
Clear. Just a pity to lose the unique in the whole game thoroughbred horse.

a
azazello777 15.06.20

If you do not feed the as: fat/normal/istiana/skinny. The difference in debuff is not present at all (thought the same song would be that of the SG with a weight).