3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mk.SERGO_2.0v 15.06.20 04:37 pm

Two left/right sticks Twix — publicity stunt or the truth?

I think many of you have seen the commercial about the chocolate bar (Twix). 2 right or 2 left sticks. You might think that it's just nonsense shopping manufacturers (Mars) seriously trying to convince everyone that it's true. What do you think?
25 Comments
Sort by:
T
T.T.G 15.06.20

Say Snickers hard disperse.

S
SignIn 15.06.20

Real canoe, man, I just recently took this twist, and there are two sticks left, right?!
Now here I think to sue them.

-
- DILOR- 15.06.20

Marketing ploy-so attractive to consumers. Poprobuete right, don't forget about the leftIs like a pair of shoes.... on one leg!))).......This I think is outrageously stupid and not creative. The type of competitors they peep in the telescope one after the other. Then how different the sticks are in the same package? Which one is left? Or in the same package two left? Nonsense to break the brain...

D
Devil208 15.06.20

Another was advertising that the chocolate on a stick is poured vertically, and the other from top to bottom. Also nonsense) But it is interesting. Interesting of most advertising. At least some creativity.

m
masha 15.06.20

So there is for cattle advertising, a normal person is not buying.

7Rain7 15.06.20

Mk.SERGO_2.0v
Hey dude. I really the billionaire close to death. And with no heirs. But for the fact that you're so good, I want you to leave a billion. But first, you need to send 10000 RUB. nothing at All. Then you'll be a billionaire. Duck here. You ought to send the money on the web Mani purse a lawyer for the registration document. I can't pay myself, because the account is frozen call, and I myself am not physically able to take it off. What do you say?

m
mister pravda 15.06.20

I think it's all nonsense \ left sticks right \ are trying to convince us that this is true that they are supposedly different

S
Silencio 15.06.20

it's true ^^

p
patlatyy govnar 15.06.20

this is nonsense. even the wording in the advertisement. what is different vertically from top to bottom? nothing. output sticks the same

L
Loki D.S. 15.06.20

Guys, come on balkernyj posts include:

R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.06.20

True or publicity stunt — I don't know and don't care. But the new Twix with white chocolate sucks. :(

7Rain7 15.06.20

The author by his campaign at all

V
Vanya Rygalov 15.06.20

I think many of you have seen the commercial about the chocolate bar (Twix).
Not seen.
2 right or 2 left sticks.
The sticks can be left or right - only pependicular.
You might think...
Oh fuck... and to think. Pependicular and that's that!
...that's just nonsense...
Pependicular!!!
going manufacturers (Mars) seriously trying to convince everyone that it's true.
From the dog! Kidding...
What do you think?
P O P E N D I K U L I R N S E !! !! !!

-
-SlashuuR- 15.06.20

When I want to eat chocolate, I left the drum sticks there or right. Oh, and I ate a Snickers and now I will go to play football with a huge piece of iron.

A
Ankuzya 15.06.20

And that there is some difference, left you a stick to chew or the right? Not the same feeling? Taste radically different? *sarcasm*

r
rPeBoJL 15.06.20

Spoiler

V
Vaipen 15.06.20

Sticks can be not only perpendicular, but also parallel bars as the bounty.

D
Devil208 15.06.20

-S-R-
How to play?

Protestant Knight
What? :D Where did you see the perpendicular sticks? Bounty lie in one plane, in one line. And a couple of Twix - parallel to each other)

V
Vaipen 15.06.20

Devil208
Go to the Yandex pictures, they are there almost all the pics are perpendicular to the well, or at an angle :)

G
GTAman 15.06.20

What if we are talking about optical isomers of amino acids included in the composition of chocolates?
Spoiler
The "right" amino acids nourish the body, as it is not able to build proteins from them.