3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlobnyy93 15.06.20 04:37 pm

Problems with the game. (Ghostbusters: The Video Game)

Write what I can so help!
273 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndrSl 15.06.20

Can't start - throws in the menu after selecting difficulty.

S
Spli 15.06.20

You need to go in the game image,there is in the setup folder there is a bin folder,all the files from there throw in cornevin and put crack.

A
AndrSl 15.06.20

Already got it:)
But thank you for the quick response.

k
klim.ych 15.06.20

people can't pass the place where you have the spirit of the fisherman to catch.
there stones more expensive block, I say get the detector and in General esli bring the detector to the side of the machine gazirovki dorogo to which block are the sama the stones, the detector gives a strong signal.in short, I nedopiraesh where it is necessary to restore sight.

k
klim.ych 15.06.20

and understood.there I had to get around.

B
Breack92 15.06.20

when you start a new career once seemed 2 rollers(one regular saver with cool graphics, the 2nd video in the office - hunters) starts zaluska. Loaded around 30 seconds, then the error sound, the download stops and all..... Files from the bin folder and crack took off

Z
Zlobnyy93 15.06.20

Breack92
Have me was something like just eternal download of as I yesterday 5 hours rocked with the torrent I got mad and pulled the computer from the network )))))) is a PPP ))))))) and after that she have me earned ))!!!!

k
kindkeks 15.06.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

[url=http://Pix.PlayGround.ru/481885/10217/178931/][img]http://i.playground.ru/i/13/98/71/00/pix/image.jpg[/img][/url]

When you run gives!!!What to do!

B
Breack92 15.06.20

All the problem is solved. I do not know what exactly was the problem, but when I installed the first time, I installed a Custom installation and choose. I then erased and put the default installation, there was an error that was too high as delivered, FSUs, as I lowered, but the problem remained, now the errors did not appear and just crashes the game. I put the new wood on vidyuhi and DirectX. It all went!

Z
Zlobnyy93 15.06.20

kindkeks
Looks like you threw in the game bin folder and this is inappropriately text from the image setup --> bin files in the game itself ( in the folder) and throw the crack replacing everything will go!!!

k
kindkeks 15.06.20

Thank you it works!!!

G
General146 15.06.20

The problem as Breack92 trying to reinstall the game (manually because Unistal in the game folder not found) begin installation window appears with options Remove,Repair,Modify. Remove push it kind of removes but there was no click again, a window appears with a choice of the remaining two begin to automatically install in the place where stood the game (D/Games/Atari) can somebody help?

Z
Z1_Key 15.06.20

I have the same problem as kindkeks and Breack92 but this method did not help me!!!!!!what to do!

G
General146 15.06.20

And no one will tell you where to download latest DirectX well, and it is desirable to have the last wood on GeForce 9800Gt

O
Overheat 15.06.20

Gives an error at boot
PlayGround.ru

Z
Z1_Key 15.06.20

in in have me the same error!

U
Urbaniz 15.06.20

Overheat
Make the graphics smaller.Vidyuhi weak and the texture does not load.

O
Overheat 15.06.20

Use but did know how to read. it did not help. wood vidyuhi and DirectX is also updated.

Z1_Key you what none?

G
General146 15.06.20

Phew, the game went really it was the fact that I chose a path where to install the game but now another problem, lag, sound, or rather voices, as their pulls, nobody knows what can help?

[
[ovnd 15.06.20

issues with the installation Error 1335
chose a simple and custom installation
what to do?