3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ColonelJason 15.06.20 04:41 pm

First impressions and.to.and. wait. (Warhammer 40.000: Dark Nexus Arena)

I'm sure waiting for the start as none of those present, so I'll give an introduction to the discussion.

First.. it is not clear why it was released like this. Immediately after starting the game does not run at all, quickly fixed, then it was impossible to connect to the server, and fixed it, but about the stability of speech still does not go. Exactly.
Okay, so the technical implementation is certainly on the conscience of developers, but it is fixable.. with Regards to the gameplay. Impressions from the few games that managed to play: this is like alien shooter, only crazy (in the worst sense of the word) and meaningless. Well, you understand.How alien shooter ex. Only crazy. That is, it is generally a disaster, the screen chaos, the heroes (here they velichayut veterans) scurrying to and fro like maddened insects, and perish in bright flashes of gnarled incomprehensible spetsefektov. The essence of this is about: to bring down enemy veterans,and to run to point a certain point where full vrazhiny are translated into victory points.Wins, respectively, the first team to have reached the limit points. Veterans at the moment only ten and who they all are-I personally have no idea. I am very pleasant setting wh40к, but I'm no expert, so just expect to see different guys familiar DoW. But recognizable here, except that one Orc. The rest is not clear and not very pleasant to look at. Here not even a classic space marine with a gun and benzonia!Heroes have five abilities, one of which is passive, the other the brunt of the third button. Ie regularly used the skills, in fact just two on the snout. For all the veterans do not say,but those four that I've played they are very vague.
In General, for me,at the moment it is almost unplayable from a technical point of view, but judging by first impressions, even as velesanam to perfection from a technical point of view, with the gameplay it will not fly. Which is a pity. Unlike many, I believe that mob for Vahe that would be cool.
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smjmag 15.06.20

That's a bummer. Once again disgraced the series. The Emperor will punish the heretics who created this game. I was hoping that even though MOBA is supposed to be average, 6 out of 10 at least. Well, we still have Eternal Crusade.

B
Bloodthirster 15.06.20

as for this shit to play? why is the incentive only pictures?