3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jovie Jov 15.06.20 04:55 pm

Diablo II Remaster (Diablo 2)

3D artist showed how could look like the remaster Diablo II on Unreal Engine 4

Rumors about the re-release of Diablo II they go on the web so long ago that fans have ceased to believe in them. According to the latest unofficial information, Blizzard Entertainment may launch an updated version of the game this year. However, imagine how would look like a remaster of the cult action-RPG, you can now. This will help the rollers from the British 3D artist Stefan Ivanov (Stefan Ivanov).This week the artist posted on his YouTube channel Upside Down a fragment from the fourth act, moved to Unreal Engine 4. He worked on it the last few weeks and finish the upgraded Hell's Fortress (Pandemonium Fortress) plans by 20 June.
"Diablo II is my favorite game, — he wrote. — Thanks to her I was in the gaming industry. On this scene I wanted to work for a very long time, and finally I had the time. I spent the fourth act countless nights. Now I returned there to devote a lot of nights working on this project. I tried to stick to the original, but something added".

11 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fanat Obsesseda 15.06.20

I believe that this game is beautiful, it is what it is)) what are all these bells and whistles? Anreal Engin 3-D, Grifoni... all is not gold that glitters, this is just the same with regards to filling great doubt with me, that would be correct and original is implemented) Is that the name be able to travel)) as with the third part :D

[
[_JENKA_] 15.06.20

Jovie Jov
it is pretty, so in the game play fail

E
Eleganza 15.06.20

I like it manually, the old fashioned way-drawn Diablo (the same with the Sacred first). The game has a soul, in all parts such as wall pictures see the talent and efforts of developers.

The most I can take in a D2 - this is a kind of HD-mod. But not the same as it was in Homm3 HD, but something like a fan hota, hota excluding the new content (not a repaint, and the addition and improvement of already drawn).

M
MAKS D 15.06.20

I have nothing against XA D2 under the condition that in no way will be affected by the mechanics

m
minovalo 15.06.20

MAX D wrote:
will not be affected by mechanic
Will OFC. As can be seen from any ScaleMode resolution.

g
gottenspell 15.06.20

passed
Hamsters do not care. They are happy, graphium same. But in the comments you can see who played and who stupidly fallnow kicked on normal.

M
MAKS D 15.06.20

Let's see what happens with D4 after the failure of D3. Maybe XA D2 last chance for lovers of graphics

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.06.20

enthusiasts the guts to tie Mr. the background and not to bury both the intricacies of the mechanics
this costs money and is doomed to failure without PODDERZHKI Blizzard
will there be support for Blizzard?
Blizzard can capitalize on D2 on a CD, this is indirectly evident by the inflation of armor within the season
they can do several million dollars per season from the air, containing a minimum staff of technicians responsible for elektrichestvo
and so they rules
forget

D
DyavolDva 15.06.20

What kind of mechanics it ? To the gameplay at all it will not come, but to create template levels in the unreal engine is not harder than in minecraft :D

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.06.20

Gavalda
here I am about too)))

M
Mudrost Ondala 15.06.20

Eleganza
>Something like hota, hota excluding contents
Then this hd-mod. By the way, what you don't like hot, friend pie?