3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oleone 18.10.19 01:31 pm

How to perform a series of murders? (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Zadolbali already!!! How to perform a series of murders, you need seven people? Can anyone post a video how to do it technically?
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hellberg 18.10.19

Hurrah!. though what that topic is not gta5.

s
sanya2014 18.10.19

Collect a lot of enemies tail and then use the smoke bomb in the fourth assassin was

o
oleone 18.10.19

Thanks to all who replied, what other options anyone?

A
Andrey Verstunin 18.10.19

oleone
of course, it is desirable to pass the previous part(except for Unity), where all the training details...
And in the case - I always wait until they start to attack (exclam. sign in the red circle), and then just poke the LMB many times, gradually turning the camera on have not killed enemies. But we need more time to reflect enemy attacks (the same exclamation. sign). Sometimes very beautiful, especially when guns or shenbao cycles.

A
Andrey Verstunin 18.10.19

oleone
another option, if you don't disdain cheats, then put the endless. cartridges and no charge, gather a crowd, and stupidly fast shot poking F

o
oleone 18.10.19

Decided not to suffer, to cheat no recharge made. Thank You, Andrew!

a
aivar242 18.10.19

Oh, that's what makes AC one of the best games. This should be done dzhoypade on the keyboard is difficult. In short it is necessary to use counter-attacks. For example, you started a fight with one of the soldiers, and around their 5-ro. Suddenly you see that on another soldier lit up the red circle with an exclamation point, at this point, you press 0 (hvoh360 joystick), that is the throw button. Going on the counter-attack and immediately go on the X to hit easy shots. When you cut down one enemy, you already hold the analog stick towards the next victim and just keep pressing shock, even after cutting them down first, in this case, the character would sit down, and he will start to thrash without stop the next enemy.
Finish to finish second, hold the analogue towards the third already, and does not cease to press the button X, and so on to victory. Lit circle - press 0, counterattack, and direct X to continue to thrash, not forgetting to hold in advance the direction of the next enemy.
It looks nice as a combo, and most importantly effectively. In this way it is possible to put up to 20 or more enemies.

That's not all. In addition to these standard bundles, there are several systems of finishing. That is, according to some accidental button presses and in what direction when the brutal murder will be turned off analog depends what kind of would be murder. - Through elbow or Squeezing my eyes, or Sticking from the back piercing sword.
Here I recorded a video, but the moment deserted turned out:

G
GGame 18.10.19

tried to stun seven to lay down in a heap and kill will not count

-
-SlashuuR- 18.10.19

Used this guide:

y
yasen-yasen 18.10.19

-SlashuuR-
Do everything in this video, one to one! First, kill the sniper on the roof, then on the street officer with a gun after me eventually chases 8 of ordinary soldiers. Kill in a row without a break all 8-9 people (there are sometimes runs of the ninth deft guard in a white wig), take a pre-focus on a new victim, all attacks (with the exclamation mark) parry, do not get any damage. And nifiga! Not given an achievement! Already promotionals with this achievement longer than with the ship storm Fortress. Evil is not enough! (((

UPD: After a hundred fruitless attempts in the same place with the same guards before the fight, showered them with smoke bombs. The first attempt popped up achivka, but did everything (in my opinion) not perfect fast.