3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SnawerNice 18.10.19 01:31 pm

When the game starts, the initial window appears with Marcus and then disappears (Watch_Dogs 2)

Hello! I bought Watch Dogs 2 in steam and I registered on eplee but when I launch the game appears the initial window with Marcus and then disappears and the game is not. Also the incentive is written that I play her, but then disappears even earlier than the original window.
On account of the file path: Watch_Dogs2\bin\WatchDogs2.exe -eac_launcher
When you put quotation marks and apply the change, they disappear and it turns out Watch_Dogs2\bin\WatchDogs2.exe -eac_launcher
Please help
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat_V_Zakone 18.10.19

Your computer at least the minimum requirements appropriate?

P
Princess_Darsy 18.10.19

SnawerNice
in the game crookedly works disabling anticheat, so the only fair play

N
NoiseDru 18.10.19

SnawerNice
As posted above))corresponds to a computer minimum system requirements))and does not disconnect cheat in the beginning)))

S
SnawerNice 18.10.19

Piratvisuth
Yes, even I would have bought the game if the comp is bad. I tried to open with Windows 7 (I have 10)
I did not write you that I have 16GB of RAM, the gtx 1070, and percents I do not remember, but I know that a great, updated all drivers and still nothing

S
SnawerNice 18.10.19

The same Council tried to cut out cheat and paste in another place, but he disappeared and appeared where I had to ditch it. Then when you start the game, gave error, no folder anticheat

S
SnawerNice 18.10.19

Thank you for helping me, I sat for a long time over this problem, but gave up and decided to ask for help about the computer can not write. My friend the computer weaker for all the criteria, but it plays with no problems on medium

S
SnawerNice 18.10.19

Can someone try to help? As I wrote earlier it is not in the system and not the drivers, I personally updated.