3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jonn2032 15.06.20 04:56 pm

How do you feel about the big Boss in which we play in MGSV. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Ie what is it in your opinion, the nature, purpose something, in General such a discussion :)
26 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 15.06.20

Banal Persian, all because of the yogurt which Konami did not have enough money to pay for replica

V
Vadim Burmistrov 15.06.20

Pers rules but he says very little,pair lacked any clear point to say something cool.

N
NexRaise 15.06.20

Rules,he has no eyes(

J
Just Eddi 15.06.20

Vadim Burmistrov
Spoilerroom that this is not big boss

E
Evgenito 15.06.20

Just Eddi
What does your spoiler? If he originally laid the identity of the Big Boss!

Y
Y5J 15.06.20

Spoiler big bare 1 eye , the medic 2(was) and that he was like a big bare him torn 1 eye and has done hair transplantation from the groin and legs,and the same bald)) and the new face of a horse, the priests made.

C
Cainavel 15.06.20

Yes, I think he's exactly what he should be wondering how things went with him after the events of part 5 and who do we see in the cemetery in the late fourth and in the package in France? Or at the events this part does not affect, and ... well, I think the last game know what I mean.

I
ImTheGREED 15.06.20

Cainavel
He died in Metal Gear (in the credits), and

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 15.06.20

ImTheGREED
Died like a phantom, but a real big Boss died in the second part, and then brought him back.

T
Treschina 15.06.20

Venom more respect than a true BB.

D
Demonic Wolf 15.06.20

As I understand the big boss is the one who was in the phantom pain (Spoiler) Who rode off on at the end, and GG phantom pain was his double (Which died after 11 years) later, however, the big boss, who has already aged cloned but he did not say make 2 clone, as he later found out, was offended and left, creating a squad of mercenaries. the couple then the children (the clones started to look for his father)

A
Atlasth 15.06.20

Demonic Wolf
not so, big Boss was cloned before the events of part V, in 1972, and the game takes place in 1984.
Cainavel
I V has not yet passed, but these discussions have guessed what was happening, at the end of Metal Gear 1 dies venom snake (physician), at the end of Metal Gear 2 almost dies big Boss (the original) and it, or rather what is left of it, immersed in an artificial coma (suspended animation), maintained by nanomachines. In Metal Gear Solid 2 featured such a character as Solidus snake - the third and perfect clone of big Boss, Raiden killing him. In 4 parts in France, the package was not big Boss, it was a clone - Solidus (falsification in short, to protect the big Boss), then at the end of 4 pieces of solid snake along with Otakudom, under the provocation of Revolver Ocelot shut off the supercomputer that controls the weapons, machines and other shnyaga. Unplugging it, disconnected, and nano-machines in the body of big Boss, he woke up from suspended animation, his body was collected from the remains of Solidus snake, and then we see him at the end of the 4th part, yeah, that was the original the real big Boss! By the way, where did Raiden before the events of 4 pieces or 1 head 4 pieces (do not remember exactly in what period of time), he found the body of a Solidus, for the falsification of the remains of big Boss.

O
OneWhoKnocks 15.06.20

Once it was possible to guess that we play the real big boss. At present it seems like there is a scar in the shape of a snake, and the phantom no.

C
Cainavel 15.06.20

Atlasth
Thought so too )))
The truth about solidus I forgot... long ago played in the last part, in the same fourth year in 2008 )

I
ImTheGREED 15.06.20

Alexander Garifyanov
I wrote!

A
AoScorpius 15.06.20

But BB and venom aim the absent eye, great

R
Red Eyes 15.06.20

But the medic has eyes but for some reason he glows blue and TRU BB eye was shot off completely. There were three factors from the very beginning to understand that he is not a true big Boss. First eye , the second tail which BB never tied, in the third the scar on his chest.

B
Brock Samson 15.06.20

Oh fuck tatr in the beginning the dude in the hospital is BB so he says at the beginning once it is clear )
the one who is the silent burning ) and is thrown out the window ) shorter helped to escape
and Yes BB got pissed off there )

M
Marty52 15.06.20

Brock Samson
He was carrying a package with some solution or, as already said, water. When he lay down, package, probably, has burst and water flowed.

Cainavel
I wonder how things went with him after the events of part 5 and who do we see in the cemetery at the end of the fourth
At the end of the fourth part comes the real BB, restored from remains of Liquid and Solidus.

s
simakov2009 15.06.20

Scorpius 01
If you ever long to play, for example, in airsoft, you should know that it is possible to aim each eye, it doesn't matter. And stand with arms like that because they're both righties.