3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
X___2 15.06.20 04:57 pm

Problem with mouse in game (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

I have a 1C from Morrowind + Tribunal + Bloodmoon
The problem appeared just yesterday. Before that everything was fine. In General I really like the mouse. And just in the premises. Does not move smoothly and the sensitivity is much lower. Climbed in settings - not helped. Reset - the same effect. Can who faced such problem? Help!!!!!

I have a AthlonX2 3800+, mother ASUS A-8NE, video GF6600TD and acres of RAM. If it helps, mouse USB Logitech
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Renata 15.06.20

buy the adapter USB->PS/2
peredne the bat out there and play next, but in General maybe that mouse drivername conflict..

X
X___2 15.06.20

I tried a PS/2 mouse: glitch remained, although a little smaller, but the fun has not increased.

S
Slepoy 15.06.20

I suspect that the fact have a mouse in the loading locations. So buggy in areas - more objects gruzyatsya. play with the settings of range and wood for video.

R
Renata 15.06.20

on your hardware this should not be but who knows

open morrowind.ini

write there

Show FPS=1
Max FPS=40

in the lower right corner will circa FPS can really brake what... sometimes because of the script is in plugins.

F
FreeLancer 15.06.20

sometimes, on the contrary, to cool machine
especially in the rooms, especially if you face to the wall close to her to stand
helps artificially low upper bounds FPS, as written by Renata

X
X___2 15.06.20

Thank you all for the help. Recently it was necessary formatnut comp. After you have put Mor, bug gone :)

Z
Ziger 15.06.20

I was exactly the same glitch. Hardly it depends on the iron. I had this when I was in a cave, You by the job Fighters Guild in ALD'rune. Maybe the blame lies in the plugins - I then have a lot at stake at a time. But despite this, the glitch appeared after about two weeks after the installation of the plugins.
Later on, I just banged the game and cleaned the registry. Two months later began to play again the glitch is not. Ugh...ugh...

S
SilentHellam 15.06.20

Problems with mouse...
FORGET it!!! Fuck the mouse... they're not as tasty as before!

B
BIKIHG 15.06.20

I don't turn off the music in the game?

F
FG_9 15.06.20

Renata, thanks a lot! I lowered the frame limit from 240 standard to 60 and it worked back. Thanks again.