3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikisoran 17.06.20 02:15 pm

The death count (Dark Souls 3)

here I would like to ask the esteemed presence in this game, the death count in dark souls 2?
20 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eagle-Owl 17.06.20

nikisoran
Why? I only 3 times died. Oh, the series is behind is doing its job

E
Eagle-Owl 17.06.20

0000Ptasha
I have all the parts alone passed. And in this part I decided not to change tradition. I used on every boss called phantoms. Now only alone, only the hardcore!

A
Antonius2320 17.06.20

The guy asked about the counter and show off that little dead. I don't know whether, can on the site, check it!

G
Get Ohotnik 17.06.20

Own-Eagle
one there is already a ban took . Also probably 3 times died for the entire game

R
Rooough 17.06.20

Get Hunter
Sofa war, they are... Although certainly not know ever, but still hard to believe.

K
KingBaby 17.06.20

Yes, there is no counter (

R
Richards 17.06.20

Better to just try not to die as much as possible, the rest do not care, went to a phantom called, no, he went to this part of the bosses spam attacks, can't even get easier with the phantom, the game apollosa, meaning without a phantom for the boss to go any play on the pirates, but what happens online, kapets probably red and the other nerds spoil the nerves most likely))). Buy the game as will the full version of the type Solara for the second. And counter likely is not present.

D
Devill666 17.06.20

Richard
quietly. gone - killed. phantoms for casual and/or completing quests. the phantoms most of them are stupid boots and die in 20 seconds and you then have to kick another apotomo boss. I'll be the one. and the feeling of winning unimaginable. with regards to the counter , no , no

Y
Yuri Artemiev 17.06.20

The counter is seen at 34 minute

D
Duzmond 17.06.20

XS many times but died a lot, gamepad suffers

S
SEKTOR_T91T 17.06.20

Own-Eagle
I would not say that one pass is hardcore, maybe the bosses at times fatter from the phantoms become. If you want more complex call friends noobs, bosses reinforce and will not help really.

P
Purgesha 17.06.20

for the first part remember the saves on the site of some ship was needed. as there is XS, but the game I have is nearing an end it seems, therefore, very interesting to see the number of deaths)

E
Eagle-Owl 17.06.20

SEKTOR_T91T
The funny thing is that my friends don't play souls

P
PCHalfFullHD 17.06.20

Own-Eagle wrote:
I have all the parts alone passed.
Own-Eagle wrote:
I used on every boss called phantoms.
Yeah.

M
Maklline66 17.06.20

Pfft, I am also part of the shower was alone. Yarrr!
But in bloodborne to ng++ I sometimes used help.

F
Fokliester 17.06.20

Maklline66
Well done, take it off the shelf.

S
Sergey Buvaka 17.06.20

A bunch of flooding and bluffs, and in the case of the guy answered the current one comrade ?

P
PapaSaloEst 17.06.20

Eagle-Owl

b
basil82 17.06.20

die useful! if you died 3 times in the entire game then get the bad ending for the quest you have to die 10 times... think super. duper. besmertnyi.loudmouth!)

b
basil82 17.06.20

but there is the counter( there is only a count of the devastation, but it is not the number of deaths shows.