3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HuntR 17.06.20 02:15 pm

Impressions of the game (PC version) (Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China)

The game itself is a cheap platformer with cartoon graphics, made purely for experiment to re dough to raise
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
HuntR 17.06.20

Boevka nonsense, no stealth, opponents silly. Only duel made funny, the rest of the game, I think better to wait for Pro Russia part. The gameplay today, by the way the course 3d8k alive:
Spoiler

M
Maximozavr 17.06.20

HuntR
during 3d8k is some kind of prison avdulovsky development of the robot Werther before his death...

L
Lllllllama 17.06.20

Ubisoft wanted to make a game about the assassin, and did. Only in the end we got a copy of Mark of the Ninja with stupid management, lack of a coherent plot and mindless enemies. Even the structure of the levels look too linear: there is not always a choice between the walk inside the house, run through the roof or walk down the street; the same applies to stealth: actually the whole game we are forced to sneak in, otherwise we will notice, and kill, again because of management.
Summary: Release this game on PC,PS4 and XboxOne doesn't make sense, she could easily live on phones and tablets, for which, it seems, were made. It is not surprising that scores were not high, the most that it can be put - 6/10.

-
-SlashuuR- 17.06.20

HuntR
It is not the Holiness, and takesushi under it.

b
barkas69 17.06.20

as no wheeled it 2D - and it's a shame that we will not see a full 3D Russia in a series of AC

a
a_noob_is 17.06.20

held twice, the second time completely in the shadow of gold, rules of the game.

a
andyvolkov 17.06.20

And I liked it

m
mazinily 17.06.20

if the keyboard is to play it hard and if the controller's good