3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Corsair 17.06.20 02:16 pm

Expectations from the second season (Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series)

In anticipation of the new season of the series and dream of what could turn a continuation of the story of house Forrester. Your ideas regarding further development of the plot, and any book/series you would like to see.

Spoiler

6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil__ 17.06.20

Neplohoy, however
And it is certainly not drain any alpha version of the game? And it is very good quality arts..

A
AlexTesla 17.06.20

The second season will not?! Kind of like the old was what mean, Telltale Games will continue the theme!

D
Dark Corsair 17.06.20

Evil__

If)

AlexTesla

Director of the Studio Telltale's Kevin Bruner said that the second season is still scheduled for release, though the date is unknown. Another thing is that the current Telltale in fact only continue a series of Walking and working on new titles as adaptation Guardians of the Galaxy or the same Batman, and the previously released series (Jurassic Park, Monkey Island, Back to the future, Wolf among us, Borderlands) and have not gone beyond the first season. Game of Thrones in the turn the most expensive and well-known title available at the moment, and is still relevant to the output and therefore is in development.

O
Oleg Bervinov 17.06.20

I would like that the game is REALLY adjust my style of play and was adapted to my action.
I know that not snickering, but it was still good though a little to affect the course of the story and get more than one ending.

A
Aldar21 17.06.20

In my opinion,will be continued,but not before out 7th episode Of Game Of Thrones.Who else believes?

E
Evil__ 17.06.20

Aldar21
season*