3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grev_4 18.10.19 01:32 pm

Three to disarm agile guards (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Deft disarm three guards and kill with their own weapons... How? The weapon is taken, falls to the ground, but in the fight there is no opportunity to pick it up... How?

The only thing that comes to mind is to knock out weapons, to knock fists to finish the fight and to raise the dagger and kill the lying and writhing nimble guard... )))) I'll Have to try...
49 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laysik_One 18.10.19

grev_4
Don't know why all the difficulties. Picked his fists, waiting until he attacks, then parrying the shot and press the space bar and then press F thus, you will kill him with this dagger. Had no problems with it never.

g
grev_4 18.10.19

Laysik_One
I can... In which only the time F is not pressed... Maybe the video is to see at what point to press it...

L
Laysik_One 18.10.19

grev_4
Once you have selected the blade, then push. The enemy is highlighted with a white outline, as in the case of fast shooting with a gun, only then the blade.

K
Kirill Kryuchkov 18.10.19

nifiga not go

L
Laysik_One 18.10.19

if so fundamentally, in the evening washed down VIDOS.

F
Fitterr 18.10.19

Kirill Kryuchkov
nifiga not go
This is a bug.
The dagger is not shown because it is in gear, but the mouse wheel not to choose.
It is necessary to connect a controller, then there will be the classic weapon selector and knife out.

M
Maximozavr 18.10.19

the question is, tada: and why the hell would you delay the release of adesina on PC, if bugs not fucking fixed?! and this fucking school with a contract in salt Key Bank... uzhos! ;-(

g
grev_4 18.10.19

Fitterr
A Fig did not understand... In what gear? There are pistols, two blades and hidden blades... What dagger?

Laysik_One
It would be nice. Thanks in advance.

J
JOKERIVAN 18.10.19

connect the joystick and you will be a dagger,it's simple,but terribly stupid((school with a contract in salt Key Bank, thank God I didn't have stocks,and this despite the fact that I have pyatachka)

g
grev_4 18.10.19

JOKERIVAN
He would have been. To buy because of a single bug - not an option.

S
Shkapcheg 18.10.19

Laysik_One
yeah I VIDOS plz

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 18.10.19

connected a joystick nichrome does not get the weapon selector
and the same garbage in the selection of blade and killing them
locks disarm joystick joystick but the blade does not take

F
Fitterr 18.10.19

THOMAS ANDERSON
connected a joystick nichrome does not get the weapon selector

L
L-assassinio 18.10.19

On the PC there is no Such

F
Fitterr 18.10.19

L-assassinio
On the PC there is no Such
And screen location:)
Connect a gamepad (Xbox) and get the classic weapon selector.

L
L-assassinio 18.10.19

Fitterr
Okay, I'll go buy a gamepad, but now the control will be smooth)

S
Shkapcheg 18.10.19

no, well it on figs, this gamepad is not critical, because the pirates wouldn't let pass all the tests

M
Mixaver 18.10.19

You can go through this quest on the PC. For this you need to edit the file Assassin4.ini which is located at the address c:\Users\your username\Documents\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\
in this file, see [KeyboardMouse2 DefaultBindings] paragraph PadLeft=-1 put -1 instead of for example 45, to save the file, and voila, now the button X (Latin) switches the weapon to the left and allow you to choose a throwing knife!
I hope everything is clear written!
All you need to do when the game is turned off, then go in game and enjoy!

F
Fitterr 18.10.19

Mixaver
Sure:)
As the saying goes, the Rescue of drowning - the handiwork of drowning

V
Vtulka13 18.10.19

had no problems with this mission where a similar rescue was pirates there and ordinary soldiers were Samitova.