3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxim333 17.06.20 02:16 pm

BSOD (Battlefield 1)

This problem: first, after 15-20 minutes the game crashed with the error: stopped work program. Updated drivers. Now using the same time tightly hangs with a blue screen.
3570К i5 8GB GTX 670
Worth the minimal salary.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Atroshko 17.06.20

OOOO dude,are YOU REAL LAUNCHED a BATTLE 1 ON GTX 670 ? AS SHE BL YOU START AT ALL?

S
Sergey Atroshko 17.06.20

Dude,you better not keep playing in General,the computer will burn.

m
maxim333 17.06.20

Sergey Atrisco
There's even 60 fps at times, I just bitch

C
CRASHBULLET 17.06.20

Overheating probably.

K
Kirlusha 17.06.20

maxim333
And what's the problem? Decipher the code of the error that caused bsod and understand everything.
For this program is: BlueScreenView.

S
Sergey Atroshko 17.06.20

maxim333
That blue screen,it's possible your computer saves himself from uchesti Jeanne D'Arc. And what it knows.

A
Andrey Baulin 17.06.20

Yeah. Well, advisers have gathered. For them, the 670 is something special, not having drivers.
See code of the blue screen, and follow the temperature.

T
Toxa95 17.06.20

Listen, if noise is your video card during games. Noticed chip green cards with some new drivers they nafig disables the speed control cooler cooling. And, in the end, the card catches the overheating, and the computer urgently cut down, so as not to die. Your video card needs to yell like a plane on takeoff in the BF1, if it sabornaya there yourself quiet, you have to manually every time to twist the rpm at 80 percent...100 before each game sesia programs, like MSI Afterburner. The same Pitch-the problem was. But there's more than just the driver flew off and the game work blank screen, not the entire company. So-and-so uncle Huang, values its users.

E
EdwardSnowden 17.06.20

Can monitor temperature and loading iron program MSIAfterburner.They understand what it is.He played quietly on gtx 660+amd fx6100 overclocking c