3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 17.06.20 02:17 pm

What better to take GTX1080 (manufacturer) ?

I will play a lot ,and the old Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Ti Gaming was dead for 13.months
So to say that I have a chair lit to say nothing...

But judging by the reviews the Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX1080 very good...

But how can I trust them after 13.months GTX980Ti ???

Maybe EVGA is better because the quality than Gigabyte ?
Although reading this has already decided not to take the EVGA
www.overclockers.ru/hardnews/81658/evga-skoro-pr..

So I look like the GTX1080 reviews Gigabyte G1 Gaming is good and when the corpse lies Ti Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming nearby like don't trust SENSITIVE....
55 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 17.06.20

I once took a 7 series was reading about the Gigabyte, as they wind frequency for the digits, and users have to reduce them, to avoid problems in games like begin to make noise or fall off the coolers because of the twisted rotation speed.
really, nothing has changed?

personally, I have not razuvious to date, MSI. but their price is always higher.
someone takes palit and does not complain.

and in General - welcome the reviews on the shopping sites. if the problems the card has, they will be systematically repeated in the message.

c
chaos410 17.06.20

https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90656414/gainward-geforce-gtx1080-phoenix-glh.asp a good option
https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90658110/gigabyte-geforce-gtx1080-xtreme-gaming-premium-pack.asp - this is also not bad
https://www.computeruniverse.ru/products/90661271/asus-geforce-gtx1080-advanced-rog-strix-gtx1080-a8g-gaming.asp any such

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 17.06.20

lookaway
ATP and where to find such feedback on the number of marriage manufacturers ?

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 17.06.20

chaos410
EVGA in this series after reading this don't want to take (((
https://www.overclockers.ru/hardnews/81658/evga-skoro-predstavit-videokarty-geforce-gtx-1070-1080-ftw2-s-uluchshennym-ohlazhdeniem.html

l
lookaway 17.06.20

HACAMOMDEJIEHET
you don't need feedback on the number of marriage. just jump on platforms (citylink, DNS, Yandex market, hardware, etc.), look negative reviews on different cards, look at their number, than converge.
sometimes there are some vague like, Oh, the port is inconvenient, kokoko, slapped a deuce, but if a few reviews with the report, say that the map artefact in games, it is worth considering.
sometimes people in the comments mention some info, for example, that the first batch was defective or something, but I had never specifically searched for such information.

c
chaos410 17.06.20

HACAMOMDEJIEHET
marriage is really as lucky friend , the main thing to do the memory chips were from Samsung

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 17.06.20

chaos410
A manufacturer who uses them ?

c
chaos410 17.06.20

HACAMOMDEJIEHET
manufacturers of 2 which will divide the chips are Samsung and even what is firm , the normal Samsung , and manufactures all use any cards , you can popalsa card with chip of Samsung and maybe not popalsa in the characteristics on the sites of the manufacturer of the chips that are used do not indicate

D
DjDuke 17.06.20

Six months use Gigabyte G1 Gaming with factory overclocking, normal flight.

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 17.06.20

DjDuke
And my 980ti is dead (((

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 17.06.20

I would take the DNS in the city of Kostroma
36.months warranty

Don't know how DNS are willing to change video cards by price 50.K+ after 2 years for example die ?

D
DjDuke 17.06.20

HACAMOMDEJIEHET
Marriage is everywhere, just unlucky.

v
vodkabears 17.06.20

EVGA in the West is popular only because of the extended warranty. On this they went and made a name for himself. Nothing outstanding in their hardware there :)
In the current generation of cards that cheaper finally scored Palit and made quality maps with a good ohladom. They are the only fat and eats 3 slots.
What is expensive is to pay attention to the MSI. Them Gaming X at this point can safely be called one of the best in this generation of cards.

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 17.06.20

lookaway
Stores 20 looked ,nothing but good reviews about GTX1080 Gigabyte G1 Gaming (not just opinions)
Where to look massive, like reviews on Aliexpress where not a forum,but it from buyers?

G
Gefor_sik 17.06.20

Probably just got married you videhoe so quickly covered. I have a gtx680 so jetstreem died. now sit on gtx 980ti gaming 6g msi game, only under load Drosera whistle, but not critical to many of such wealth, and not all games shown.

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 17.06.20

vodkabears
They have chips from Samsung ?

H
HACAMOMDEJIEHET 17.06.20

What I have been reading about MSI (bad)

http://technopoint.ru/product/695f52fb2baf3330/videokarta-msi-geforce-gtx-1080-gaming-x-8g-gtx-1080-gaming-x-8g-sale/opinion/

h
hyper1 17.06.20

I have a gigabyte gtx960. after 2 weeks, after using the fan began to spin themselves up to max revs. was heard the roar from the constant high rpm. at first I did not understand that kind of sound, I think the wind is blowing from the window) but then I installed msi afterburner and in the settings put the fans at 40% and the sound is gone. but it is necessary to exit the program ,start again to spin up to max revs. with the temperature all the rules, under load is heated to 70 max

D
DjDuke 17.06.20

HACAMOMDEJIEHET
In an Internet write about the noise of the chokes. And oddly, MSI have additional power 8-pin + 6-pin and Gigabyte has 8-pin, and factory overclocking the Gigabyte above.
I was MSI GTX680 reference, worked for 3 years, then sold and had no problems.

C
Computer-MAN 17.06.20

HACAMOMDEJIEHET
Chips from Samsung, if it's that important, the ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING 8.0. I liked (not going to take) Palit GeForce GTX1080 Gamerock. The conclusions made from the reviews, reviews, rates, acceleration, temperature, etc.