3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 17.06.20 02:17 pm

Special amplifiers (Dragon's Dogma)

Tell me, under what conditions open Special amplifiers, do not know how in the English version are called. And as they do to, maybe you need to reach a certain level? Pumped the Grade already two specializations to 9 stamps, skill points nowhere to go. With increasing levels, no more new skills does not appear, but in column"Special amplifiers is empty.
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
HitD 17.06.20

Svetoslav
They beat on the island(DLC) as loot.

D
Ded MastDay 17.06.20

HitD
Thank you, I thought that they added with the DLC, as even on the wiki about them, no lines.

R
RGC 17.06.20

Svetoslav
In the Russian wiki? Not surprised. If you want to learn something, go to English, everything is there

D
Ded MastDay 17.06.20

RGC
Thank found already. Secret Augments they are called.
Spolernost not talking about the Russian wiki, there is generally nifiga not. I wasn't looking for in the Russian wiki, I did not know what they are called in the English version of the game, because translators may translate. Besides how do I know that they added in DLC, and in the category of specialization, the list ends with the usual amps and no word about the special.

D
Ded MastDay 17.06.20

Why the need for earrings in the game that are bought with gems fault? They did not seem to add no stats and are expensive. Suspicious that...

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 17.06.20

Svetoslav

Just for customization, the practical application of no, the same with glasses and the like