3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lina Sheremeteva 17.06.20 02:19 pm

Hangs the game. (Mass Effect)

Slows down so that you can't normally aim; jerks during walking, running. Characteristics much higher than those recommended, all unnecessary programs are closed before the game not to eat up memory. No textures are not installed, lowering graphics settings in the game doesn't really help.
Maybe in game configuration, it is possible to change something, increase memory, I don't know?
___
Produces only 10-13 fps...
___
Began to appear blue flashes at the end of the dialogues in the cut-scenes and as you move around the map.
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 17.06.20

Will work to change tried? The game is still not new.
Also in some games of those times for some reason not all of the audio settings goes with a Bang and begin to cause wild brakes.

S
ShanceLance 17.06.20

Razer Game Booster used?

L
Lina Sheremeteva 17.06.20

at_sagor
ShanceLance
thanks in advance, your options will be tested in the near future.

L

ShanceLance
at_sagor
no, your methods did not help. Now, even at the boot screen where the press any key when booting it twitches.

M
Mewel 17.06.20

Lina Sheremetyeva
to reinstall the game tried?

m
mr.STR 17.06.20

Lina Sheremetyeva
You though the configuration of the computer write and for what you get. If you play with the laptop, make sure that you are using a discrete video card.

L

Mewel
for the third time.

G
Glich34 17.06.20

Lina Sheremetyeva
you're blatantly lying or don't know th you have on your computer occurs. If you have har-Ki companies above required, then you SHOULD NOT SLOW down. If you have your facilities here just like that pathetic cardboard and produces 10 FPS in game, then you know something's not working in your computer, and you would have noticed it long ago, not when he decided now a toy to play with. Including stop lying, you all know th at you are not so on the computer, but pretend they help me, I'm not guilty

L

Glich34
no, I have no idea what I have not on the computer.

D
Delphis 17.06.20

Elena, could you describe your configuration

L

mr.STR
with the laptop, used discrete. Feature: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M 2.60, Nvidia GT 720M, wood a brand new, piping hot.
Which is weird, six months ago everything was great, played smoothly hurrah.

M
Mewel 17.06.20

Lina Sheremetyeva
now is the same resolution as before? possible early resolution in the game was lower

m
mr.STR 17.06.20

Lina Sheremetyeva
Windows what? Yes, and would do well pomonitorit resources when running the game, to see what was downloaded or what process eats away CPU.

L

Mewel
you are about 600x800, resolution on the screen? Yes, changed on their own, 1366x768.
mr.STR
Windows 7. Weight eating only 1 500 000 KB, the process's largest 40K on the Conductor.

M
Mewel 17.06.20

Lina Sheremetyeva
maybe the game is loaded from the built-in CPU graphics? if so, then it should be disabled to include 720 and pulled the game.

B
Bombardirovschik 17.06.20

Lina Sheremetyeva
what's your tiny laptop!

G
Glich34 17.06.20

Mewel
this does not happen, don't be ridiculous. Cannot computer to take to work at random, if it is already set to 100% since the installation of Windows on it. Girl campaign throwing your computer against the wall, and now complains that she freezes the game. Remember the first rule - NEVER on the computer no heresy is not happening, and if some inexplicable magic happens, it appears as quickly as quickly and disappears, and any such heresy can be solved banal reboot. And what girl says she's a total kind of problem, and I in her trouble did not believe.

R
Razox 17.06.20

Can overheat, and the frequency of the card/CPU reset?

B
Bombardirovschik 17.06.20

Glich34
you're the sidekick, huh? you sidekick?

G
Glich34 17.06.20

Bomber
and you forum aphid, which is haunting to all and Sundry themes and leaves your worthless comments?