3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 17.06.20 02:21 pm

fashion at boevku and alchemy (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, decided to complicate the game a little to bring it closer to the first part. in General, somewhere here I saw a mod on the jacket, which reduces the number of CPS from the NPC, but it makes them more hardy (and something else), and also mod on alchemy, with which potions you had to craft every time in the first and second parts (in this case using only herbs, not ingredients such as vitriol, aether, etc. because this is too much for the hard probably)
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 17.06.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion wrote:
which reduces the number of CPS from the NPC, but it makes them more hardy

J
JABA AZAZINA 17.06.20

Bupycop
and ? I say I don't remember exactly what it changes. hardy - in the sense of a large amount of energy.

S
Stribogg 17.06.20

If you travel the world of the Witcher is boring, maybe for the above mentioned purposes better in Dark Souls what? What is perverted?

M
Mantykora 17.06.20

Stribogg
Dark Souls and the Witcher have different atmosphere. Souls is very dark and lonely. And in the Witcher Vice versa - replacing the scenery and chat with the characters. Souls is an eternal battle and death (usually the player).

Then have to wait for Cyberpunk and the Easter eggs with CRIS in it)))

S
Stribogg 17.06.20

Mantykora
So I'm on the subject of default - complicate modifications of the fight.. )))

B
Bupycop 17.06.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
HP is endurance

o
outsider85 17.06.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Primer http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1318
On ModGames this mod is in Russian.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 17.06.20

Bupycop
HP is health, genius. Stamina is energy, stamina.

J
JABA AZAZINA 17.06.20

outsider85
well, at least one normal response, thank you

B
Bupycop 17.06.20

Tali Zorah vas Normandy
Stamina this stamina and endurance, that is to say can mean energy and HP nerd...

T

Bupycop
You Vovka has changed? Here the theme of the Witcher 3.

B
Bupycop 17.06.20

Tali Zorah vas Normandy
I'll ask again, can you explain what is meant by the author? About what endurance he says? Monsters or enemies it is? Except for defenders, yellow stripes of fatigue, who have not seen, and I own the shield, it plays no role, shields they don't leave and don't drop them, so the same block and attack
Nathan-Explosion Explosion wrote:
which reduces the number of CPS from the NPC, but it makes them more hardy
Because I quoted his comment because I did not understand what the difference is between these words, specifically in the Witcher.

T

Bupycop
Monsters have infinite energy, strips of fatigue they have. The enemies of the people it is spent on the blocks, if you batter the enemy, blocking punches, his energy will end, and it will open, but she recovered quite quickly, so if moment to linger, then again the batter will have.