3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metalist1925 17.06.20 02:21 pm

Impressions of the game (A Bird Story)

Write here your impressions of the game
For me: After To The Moon personally, I expected more. More history, more emotion, more of the game. The game is played for an hour and you just don't have time to feel the history. But for some reason still can't say that the game is bad... )) the Game is great, good or what, it is clear that not everyone will understand it. But still... these games need
3 Comments
Sort by:
o
opiums9 17.06.20

The game is gorgeous, I liked that without dialogue, the music is amazing, I was hooked and did not regret it. 10 out of 10

R
Reverrius 17.06.20

The second commercial project from Kan Gao, Creator of To The Moon.
The new project wizard is a short prequel to a future continuation To The Moon, which will be called Finding Paradise. The story is A Bird Story tells about a little boy who one day finds a bird, a broken wing. This is a story in which the world of reality and fantasy world blend together.

The gameplay is A Bird Story even more than To The Moon, departs from the concept of "game" in the direction of a certain emotional "interactive experience" in which the player's participation even more conditional and limited. There is not even text and dialogues, the emotions of the characters, complemented by fine music.

Total: little miracle by Freebird Games, which, despite the simple graphics that will make you believe in what is happening on the screen.

9/10

K
Key Ovald 17.06.20

To evaluate something not really even necessary.
Just a little good story without words, but with humor, a selfish boy and a bird, during which the smile from her lips. :)