3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TeraSqad 17.06.20 02:21 pm

CD Key CS 1.6 (Counter-Strike)

I bought a CD Counter-Strike 1.6 set in steame created aquant prikonektilsya... trying prioritize to any server(via the Internet) have one tablet over another - Add Counter Strike to My Game List and 2 options, buy for 40 bucks and the second I have this stuff, you need to enter the CD Key on poliknika I never found it and in the inside of the disk is not found, tell me where do I look for CD Key. Thanks in advance.
60 Comments
Sort by:
O
ObieTrice 17.06.20

download AND EVERYTHING!

V
Volshebnik-Hottabych 17.06.20

The people,help pliiiz.I also really need CD Key for CS 1.6...pojalusta,e-mail message,or icq...I really have to..you don't say what I would have bought a CS without steam...steam I it should be..thanks in advance!

R
Roger 17.06.20

pull a hair from the beard, and even fuck-tibidoh-tibidoh-puff and you will have CDKey !!

V
Volshebnik-Hottabych 17.06.20

Not funny...I have all the nerves themselves ate =(
Capes...it's probably all an Internet page with a COP revised....

v
vir 17.06.20

Magician-Hottabych
If not kidding, I will answer. SD-keev Trims, you'll never find. Nicotine do not tell your so that need steam, go to the store ;)

M
Maksovich 17.06.20

Don't know about you but I just wrote:
00000-00000-00000-00000-00000
OR
AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA
And nothing more was required.

x
xDIMBASx 17.06.20

are also we have trouble with sdcam. BUT!!! do me scatena contra from the Internet and after the installation no request for entering sdcia was not requested, and when entering some servo gets an error Invalid CD-Key!!! What to do?!!!

M
Maksovich 17.06.20

Invalid CD-Key This is all wrong,for example, patch 26 go on some server,install 27, and already half of the 26 played can not go.
Right now I'm sitting at 28 and have already accumulated a list of servers to which normal play and there is no Disabled :) lately just for 1 play,there anti-cheat and always fun.

s
set82 17.06.20

guys give code for contra strike Sorsa =) pliz damn =) PTS want to the incentive for spirit =)))

F
FALKEN 17.06.20

short and sweet
pix.PlayGround.ru
but if the subject is pokupaem a license from the beeches and you will be happy

D
DooMsMaN 17.06.20

FALKEN u - Muhahahahahaha.... )))))))))))))LOL

G
GomerSimpson777 17.06.20

people I have is with the key AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA ,I checked with friends ,they also work

T
Tolik5580 17.06.20

people enough piety it sidika 5RP2E-EPH3K-BR3LG-KMGTE-FN8PY all sites see eviga not working for zaregan!!!!!(((

T
Tolik5580 17.06.20

sausage and nearly all Twi what did you despopoulos Nehru broken pishit nepravilno

T
Ted 17.06.20

FALKEN
Otzhog)))))))))

[
[Inferno] 17.06.20

heh )))

A
Adam B. 17.06.20

Ahhaha)))FALKEN in the topic )))of Seam real shit)))Non stim COP rules!)))

a
atiii 17.06.20

Can explain my young Druk, but what is steam steam is better

u
utatakz 17.06.20

People...I have such a dilemma here...
I used to live in Russia and yuzal steam...it's always worked fine...
Here moved home, specifically in Georgia and tried to put steam...well, the disc is of course the same...
And when I entered Hosni CDKey I have highlighted say that this CD is only for Russia...
If anyone knows pliz help to find a CD for the CIS countries...or rather what would be in Georgia worked...if who in course where to dig up Skoko please let me know in PM or in ICQ 490982170...
ATP advance...

A
Assassins cred 17.06.20

downloaded steam enter CD-KEY 5RP2E-EPH3K-BR3LG-KMGTE-FN8PY but I noticed that this CD-KEY has already been used and cannot be reused