3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v1806v 17.06.20 02:22 pm

Lag on the PC, and the PS4 owners are there lags(freezes) online ? (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

Good day earthlings !
A computer horoshei colleg. At cost 3 console . Well, in General, pulls games on hurrah . But this game is in the online watching freezes for 2-3 seconds . Especially ridiculous is when popping up the opponent and your character almost stops moving . In the end, killed . There is an idea to buy a console . Sometimes they (the Frisians) does not happen. but still . Question for those who have a PS4, is there any lag on this console in that game online . Or all smooth ? Answer don't be lazy . All proshedshimi holidays !
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
danene 17.06.20

v1806v
No freezes, lag is all dependent on the Internet. And that for your config, I have not seen anything like it.

v
v1806v 17.06.20

danene
Well, in short, 6 gig of RAM and 1070 map new 6 gigs and the CPU do not remember but normal . Maybe operatives is not enough ? gorostidi to 12, or drop it and play on console only . The lag I understand connecting to lobby crashes . the more the console is not particularly expensive - vidyuhi so worth it .

S
SHI SHOC 17.06.20

v1806v
Weak machine,it is necessary operatives to build,I have 16 gig of DDR4 and that the network does not save pictures because the game did! A half years old and 400 patches will fix it,the problem is always the same . And the console go hand blunt finally,shooter online lives only through the mouse and keyboard! Configuration console even on the average does not pull,just the servers better,and the same configuration is easier to adapt than Tuco different components

s
sdpqi 17.06.20

v1806v
This Kalda need at least 8Gb of RAM. Due to lack of RAM and appear to lag.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 17.06.20

v1806v
and 1070 map new 6 gigs GTX 1070 - 8192 MB GDDR5, 6 GB, mistake.
and the CPU do not remember but normal - cool configuration. Well, okay.
Well, in short, 6 gig RAM - today it's not about, I have only 9 GB simple, well, it's me, so 4-6 GB. In General, sdpqi said is true, even in the minimum requirements for this game listed 8 GB of RAM. In the real world, you need more. Is now to be 16-22 GB of RAM, and it is possible not to care about scoring it, including and disable the swap file (I did).
Maybe operatives is not enough ? - Why guess? If you simply want to install the same MSI Afterburner, and check.

v
v1806v 17.06.20

SHI SHOC
sdpqi
VOVAN WOLF
Thanks for the reply guys . Narodu more memory , it is not particularly expensive . If the lag will still can and buy a PS 4 but of course bother to go with the mouse on geympad. Can . ( Yes confused RAM not 6 and 8 gig ).