3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aliser 17.06.20 02:22 pm

rebooted computer

mother p5e3 deluxe/PERC e8500/2gb ddr3/power supply 500w blu storm/ gts250 video/ computer restarts during games==error 41 kernel error, the System rebooted, without completing completely operation. This error can be a result of the fact that the system has stopped responding, experienced a critical failure, or unexpected power is off.== sometimes when I reboot, the computer starts to boot a couple of seconds and again restarts and so on 5-7 different times always,and then normally loads up the desktop=works sometimes 1-2 days without a problem=until the video card was the 8800gts the same problem..then put the 6600gt the game did not run at all for a couple of months, there was no restart, changed the power unit on 450w ordinary housing sold, not only helps the computer with him does not restart and just hangs, noticed if in the next room include elektochaynik then immediately restart the computer so it was 4 times.. and almost always reboot to happen tonight, at temperatures no problem 100 percent test many programs. what could be the problem ? can power surges ? UPS-no.
21 Comments
Sort by:
s
shrabigus 17.06.20

and almost always reboot to happen tonight...aliser It. You have a network in the house is overloaded. In the evening all come from work and switch on home appliances. IPB will save you.

a
aliser 17.06.20

Yes always in the evening, morning and day there is no problem... thanks I thought so too,just needed to clarify.

a
aliser 17.06.20

damn.... UPS did not help(( played everything was OK,on the third day again restart the day and wait here 2roy times repeated. don't know what else it could be( give advice ?

A
Avtoritarin 17.06.20

aliser
A similar problem, attach the power supply firmly, not to move even while hung had the same shit... Although I'm not discounting the problems with the voltage...

t
timur92 17.06.20

Try using the stabilizer include...

S
ShooreeK 17.06.20

There may be a problem or not enough power (how many drives, HDD, USB devices connected?), or neighbors affect wiring in the home is not properly padded (low voltage) or a large load on the line where the comp work comp through the network, where the maximum load (kettle, stove.... or plug into a wall outlet where the connected computer, the cleaner and let it work for 10 minutes, if he passed out, then the grid is bad), and yet, on the uterus the connection is correct: all power connectors, nor any where that is not short, perhaps in the BIOS you need to supply mode power supply he that saves.

a
aliser 17.06.20

block screwed)) is connected with 2 broom 1 DVD ROM,portable broom via usb, well connected home. network and modem. last night looked in the settings of the UPS input voltage 199-201в at exit 234-237в,as the UPS is plugged into an electrical outlet and the tee) well, yesterday at 12.30 at night the computer rebooted pretty late the neighbors were all asleep and I had nothing included..

S
ShooreeK 17.06.20

check whether tightly connected 12 voltic to the uterus (yours is on top near the CPU) well, work on the computer, with minimal load on the network, where the connected computer (or anything extra, no other components) a UPS into the outlet, to him, comp. in the BIOS looked what type of power management your computer?

a
aliser 17.06.20

12 voltic is firmly connected,the UPS is connected to the tee in which the connected speakers and a modem,something not found in the BIOS power options..everything on the car is,and remind restarts only during games...

S
ShooreeK 17.06.20

but during the games the temperature looked? for example in Everest? if only in games, then it's either not grasp the power supply (500w but it is unlikely, unless you have 2 videocards), or overheating, and what is necessary to see (during the game) normal: 60-70 percent, 30-45 chip, live up to 75, Sestak to 40 - all in degrees)).

a
aliser 17.06.20

yeah I watched a few times the temperature is normal.. but vryatli temperature,that dressing up is definitely checked a couple of times in the evening: how to include a kettle in the other room immediately reboot,after the reboot was such that the type comp turns on for 2-3 seconds and off again, and so 10-20..is from the network not turn off,and then had to stand up a little then right boot,well wait 3-4 hours played all the rules.. if the temperature then was cut down practically at once.. was such with the Radeon I used

S
ShooreeK 17.06.20

the idea if using UPS problems with voltage should not be... it is auto adjusting. the womb for how many years?
Apparently, once all of the above top does not work, conder die, kanderi, especially near the slot vidyuhi, smooth to the touch or swollen?
If you would have posted a screen shot of how you have everything connected and the page BIOS power...., then the visual would be easier to say....
and the voltage can always check if there is a voltmeter)

a
aliser 17.06.20

conder not swollen straight.. the screenshots in the gallery I have

S
ShooreeK 17.06.20

Everything is connected correctly, the only thing you need is on in the BIOS ACPI 2.0, Suspend Mode S3 put and in section APM Configuration you have the support Power On By PCIE Devices [Disabled] - turn on. Look in Hardware Monitor the voltage in the right hand column, it should approximately be equal to the left value.
And yet, the service centers are not passed on? or you have originally stood other two conder Oklo 12v?

K
Knyaz666 17.06.20

we can look sistemnik dusty,pocisti and you will have joy!!!!dust the way a conductor of electricity,because it is leaking voltage

K
Knyaz666 17.06.20

BP first pocisti!!!

a
aliser 17.06.20

not to believe) was dismantled completely and cleaned everything,even the power supply was spinning..as it was covered with a Radeon from the dust,so has taught me a lesson)

A
Aleksey Mulyukin 17.06.20

aliser
solved the problem?

G
GG4 17.06.20

aliser
Try to put another PSU and see what happens, but I think the problem will disappear.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 17.06.20

Yes, I think that in that time he's somehow figured it out one way or another (see date of post).