3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arsenal8888 17.06.20 02:25 pm

Question about Ultimate (FIFA 17)

Play recently. Have 20 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat. Opponents play poorly but they were all gold lineups. And I destroy them all but I have a weak composition assembled from the usual players (an average of 75 skills). And the money spent on contracts and physical training, the rivals never a problem, though, and play poorly with the cool compositions. I something not so do? How can I build a gold team? Thank you
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prototypess 17.06.20

Donati as far as I know, I could be wrong.

A
AvPAl 17.06.20

arsenal8888
to play a lot and save. Or Donat

a
arsenal8888 17.06.20

what is Donati?

D
Dos Tacos El Sanchez 17.06.20

arsenal8888
Gather two squads and play 2-3 match in a composition 2-3 match others on the bench and in reserve put all 11 players from another team (for example if you play a composition And then on the bench and in reserve 11 players from structure B, and Vice versa), so you won't have to spend coins on physical training and the contracts should be enough, well, now after the Christmas events on the market from many good gold players will drop the price so you should have enough coins to purchase( if you do destroy all opponents), also, in the EA catalogue to buy boosts for coins.

D
Dos Tacos El Sanchez 17.06.20

arsenal8888
This is where for real money to buy coins

a
arsenal8888 17.06.20

There are 2 sections - Transfers the packs. What better to spend the money to assemble a team?

a
ars-fc 17.06.20

arsenal8888
Open the packs only when coins have nowhere to go)))because the packs rarely come across that track. use solely by the market. There is a cost of 1 gold pack is a part of collect, gold

G
GrYnT101 17.06.20

ars-fc
hmm and here for more details!) try to explain briefly what to do

a
ars-fc 17.06.20

GrYnT101
go to transfers and see how much gold the players, the cost of the gold pack (which is 7500), you can buy 9 players for 800 coins. Use the filter to look for the cheapest. Played a couple of matches (700-800 coins), I bought a new player, the old is sold, so slowly and gaining the normal structure, about the current contracts don't forget, at first, not enough)))
to save on contracts to buy trainers (Vengerov, Slutsk, etc.) they give a boost to the contracts (up to +50%, depending on the number of coaches in your club)
Already wrote above. in order to save do double composition (11 reserve players in the main part of the duplicate). I have the basis of for example 11 players and England, and left 11 players from Spain, I alternate them and do not spend on fitness cards
Paki - evil, used for 100 thousand coins spent - had every slag. Packs for those who catches all sorts of colored cards, or if you have the extra coin

G
GrYnT101 17.06.20

ars-fc
wow thanks that clarified the situation for me as a newcomer et standards TC will help

G
GrYnT101 17.06.20

ars-fc
and still it helped me!) to be honest I was expecting less! 80k ''coins'' outside ultimate Tim that much?

a
ars-fc 17.06.20

GrYnT101
try a decorative, beginning out is like? offline filled? it's enough to buy a few top players, but mine is better, just as good

G
GrYnT101 17.06.20

ars-fc
Yes I have a sister 14,15 ,took me odd they never rolled but in 17 General standards have gone so money from there to 17 passed

a
ars-fc 17.06.20

GrYnT101
ha, that's interesting, coins do not move from different versions, this is not the case with FIFA points, such as pass FIFA points and bronze coins. but for the bronze in UT players will not buy

G
GrYnT101 17.06.20

ars-fc
I'm talking about the bronze they can buy players on loan(not all but only those that increase the level give) and the bonuses for example +1000 every 10 matches or +99 contract for any player