3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert Karamyan-NAN 17.06.20 02:25 pm

Go to 2-core as Far Cry 4? (Far Cry: Primal)

As I think if you look at the requirements and nothing has changed.
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lllllllama 17.06.20

Most likely, again will have to put some fix for 2-cores.

A
Albert Karamyan-NAN 17.06.20

George Dark Well, Yes, I think without the fix here as the last part and not do very much want to play still, not for nothing was waiting for her.

A
Alexander Bekker 17.06.20

These games on one engine, and in technical terms it is unlikely that it has changed so much that new creation does not run in the same conditions.

F
Fasmon 17.06.20

The graphics in primal work has not changed. (And as for me - duck and even degraded...), so it is.

P
PerFecTxD 17.06.20

Should start

x
xzWhiteWolf 17.06.20

I would not Troll and all that... But sounds like this... Actually if you have an old iron, what's the point to discuss will the game for 2K+ if there is no money on hardware? At the game as if Denuvo is(read the user agreement of the game to the incentive, paragraph 3.1), respectively, to break even if they were, through the floor, and not before, and the year wait until all the DLC will be released. Collect money and do not rush) Through the floor, even a poor student can afford a computer with which the steam is not going, at least on average in any game) Well, respectively, due to Denuvo any fixes and can not be, even for a license.
P. S. in the minimum salary 2ядерник suitable. The main thing that he was with x64 support (and corresponding Windows on Board), respectively - any modern.

A
Albert Karamyan-NAN 17.06.20

xzWhiteWolf
The money sorry. In this sense no more. Moreover, why not to play on 2 cores.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 17.06.20

If two physical cores and two logical, it will work. If only two physical, igetter to help.

d
deny666 17.06.20

what is the percent?

R
Roman Russkih 17.06.20

Go.Download the fix from Far Cry 4 (it is for any game virtually) and everything will be OK.

P
Paul_SH 17.06.20

Albert Karamyan-NAN
Extreme Injector v3.6.1 - universal tool, it ran for 2-and 3-core CPU is not only Far Cry 4, but Dragon Age: Inquisition.

xzWhiteWolf
The point is that Far Cry 4 runs on old hardware - with the help of an injector which has no relationship to fix-burglars licence protection game. This utility does not protect disables, and removes the restriction that software was laid by the developers to use only the CPU with 4+ threads processing data. This"marketing policy" of the company or of collusion with the hardware manufacturers (who like).

Through the floor, even a poor student can afford a computer with which the steam is not going... - proof? Something not heard about the prerequisites for such a rainbow (and close!) the future :)

PS. Compared to the previous Far Cry, the minimum system requirements are a bit easier (instead of 4-core CPU 2-core CPU from Intel, but with support of technology HT - virtual four-of acernote that is important). And recommended system requirements, on the contrary, become more stringent (GTX 780 instead of the GTX 680 and 8-core CPU - clean 8-core AMD and 4-core with HTT from Intel, i.e. virtual 8 cores).

F
Fasmon 17.06.20

xzWhiteWolf
A strange comparison. 2K game, vidyuha, for example, 30K. But there is also everything else you need. Especially now to update the hardware can ONLY be in an extreme case, otherwise you just pay 5-6 times more for the whims of the government...

i
igorcip 17.06.20

Core 2 Duo E6750 4GB RAM GTX550ti on medium settings

P
Paul_SH 17.06.20

igorcip
Runs without Extreme Injector?

r
rodrigos 17.06.20

everything goes fine on 2-core processor from intel

i
igorcip 17.06.20

Paul_SH
Yes, without Extreme Injector

P
Paul_SH 17.06.20

igorcip
Thanks for the old! I am glad that They did change their minds :)

F
Fanat_GAmes 17.06.20

Depends on what kind of CPU! If i3 (2,3,4,6-generation, then Yes! Although they still 4 threads! But most likely at 2duo celeron, and also all the rules will be! Still from generation depends! But if it is amdshnye then definitely not!

P
Paul_SH 17.06.20

Fanat_GAmes
If the game starts on Core 2 Duo E6750 (without injector), see comments igorcip, it will run on any 2-core CPU, regardless of Hyper-threading (number of threads).

h
hlyab 17.06.20

All right and Extreme Injector v3 launch the game Far Cry Primal on any dahaitian Protze, but it is necessary sittings in the file to edit the path to the application FCPrimal, because there is a path to Far Cry 4, and without editing this file the program simply will not find in the bin folder is the necessary file to run.