3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Semikolenov 17.06.20 02:26 pm

Tell me about the cards from Mario (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

downloaded the map from Mario, latest version, garage in Moscow, bought a truck and wanted to haul cargo to Russia, but with Moscow there are no cargoes to Russia, there is anywhere not only in Russia, tried from other Russian cities, but the burden is only to Moscow much longer. could you tell me ka to solve the problem. all versions of the game and the last card
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maestro 1992 17.06.20

It is necessary for the normal maps go,not homemade,made hastily on a knee.

K
Kamils1983 17.06.20

Maestro 1992
And what normal maps do you recommend

I
Ivan9027 17.06.20

ProMods2.15+RusMap1.7.1 South Регион6.0 put and be happy,about any ownesboro forget!

d
dyadya leha63 17.06.20

Sergey Semikolenov
don't listen to those advisors you're just level 3 open far freight or road something like that all I am from Samara, and of course started his career there as of day 2 I rode the same route Samara-Balakovo and back and as the levels become higher right now ezdiyu everywhere and all the rules and map Mario is the best of all for stupid will NOT emphasize the most BEAUTIFUL AND the BEST

S
Sergey Semikolenov 17.06.20

uncle леха63
spaibo for the help, I understand it is necessary to open where skills, like expensive fragile goods etc

M
Maestro 1992 17.06.20

Kamils1983
Promods,Rpmap,Southern Region. If the computer does not pull,the Alex map going.

S

Maestro 1992
prompt and the installation of Promods,Rpmap,southern Region

m
mexiccanec27 17.06.20

Maybe you should play the latest version from Mario and forget the rest of the card as a nightmare. While it has no equal-especially in scale, and the scale in this game is paramount, and a built-in climate of different latitudes, are met and the snow and the desert, broken roads and winding switchbacks, and that your usmap+Promod -short film with the changed default, slightly extended below the weak component at all suffocated...

S

mexiccanec27
I'm on it and play, but only one problem, read my first coment

m
mexiccanec27 17.06.20

Sergey Semikolenov
If you don't know how to edit files in particular, simply changing the distance will be hard, penetrate slowly.

N
Nikolay2304 17.06.20

Sergey Semikolenov

The correct location of the files in the bundle "of Promods 2.15+of Rusmar 1.7.1+Russian Expanses 3.3+southern Region 6.0":
1 Promzona 1.26
2 Russian open model
3 Russian open spaces
4 Promods+rusmap road connection
5 Promods def
6 Rusmap map
7 Rusmap model2
8 Rusmap model
9 Promods asset
10 Promods models2
11 Promods models1
12 Promods map
13 Promods media
14 Russian open spaces map
15 Rusmap def
16 Southern Region map [Def and Map]
17 Southern Region map_[Model1]
18 Southern Region map_[Model2]
19 Southern Region map_[Model3]
If you put the Balkans, they connect between Promods+rusmap road connection and the Russian open spaces.

A
Asvik-Anubis 17.06.20

mexiccanec27
Fully supports the map Mario best. Rode all the cards and still go back to Mario. Now ride the latest version and alternatives do not see.

F
Foxers 17.06.20

Sergey Semikolenov
And put the file Mario from Mario, and not something upgraded.

S

Foxers
and I can give the link of the map from Mario

d
dixi67 17.06.20

Sergey Semikolenov
http://h-essers-virtual.ru/ Read it . All find card Mario.

P
Porutchyk 17.06.20

I have these cards. And that's what I say.
Each wonderful in their own way! Mario elegant large-scale map!
I have a profile that's already 25 thousand km tiesdell with this driver.
All good card Mario! But the only thing I was annoyed the plantations of sunflowers somewhere in the North,
where he has never been. Not for those who are in the geography, as I in ballet, I guess it doesn't matter...
But in many other things is simply gorgeous card!
Then there is the profile for a bunch of cards Promods 2.15+of Rusmar 1.7.1+Russian Expanses 3.3+6.0 southern Region
Now on this profile go. Can't wait for Western Europe to reach Krasnodar region ( southern region) And realism here, more than in the map Mario.
However, the card Mario your is a huge plus. It is one big. It is not necessary to puzzle how to cross a number of other mods and maps. While perfectly optimized.

Then the other day created another profile. For a map of Brazil MAPA_EAA_V4-1-2
I have this card impresses with its huge size, terrain, variety, mountain passes and serpentines. And high-quality rendering of the entire economy.
More than 300 communities! Tin 0_0, and not the card.
Then there's the profile card Moscow region Called the driver of Moskvich , that would not be confused...
Really feel in the suburbs!
Want here is to do two things:
1) try another card. It's"Orient Express I'm going to look for, where to get the latest version.
2) Still want to find a map, which, as it competes with Promode. This is it. TSM if I am not mistaken.
Kind of like the quality of it better Promotes, although less heard of. But I want to see with your own eyes, in short.
P/S I forgot! 1) He has disappeared. Since the map Mario latest that I have and there I dashed over 25 thousand km already all the time including a map of the Orient Express. This is a joint work.
What I stepped, I forgot all about it.

S

Porutchyk
on cool, and you can tell me where to download winter tires, and that is to Murmansk rode evaporated whole, 80 km and is

P
Porutchyk 17.06.20

Sergey Semikolenov
Honestly, I haven't bother.

F
Foxers 17.06.20

Porutchyk
The latest version of CE is different from the built-in map Mario as impenetrable covert from the sandy desert)) it has a pass. carriage with integrated buses (a separate file), fully compatible with Europe. I.e., passengers do not ride in freight bases and strictly on the terminals, airports and other pass. drives. Specifically in the territory of the CES have the option of transporting workers to the construction site. Plus the truck has the weight control. In pass. it's like checking tickets) and many other things enliven the game.
With TSM you are a little confused. It is more of Promods, but less saturated. And the map Mario for the ats is also interesting, with lots of countries and continents. Someone annoyed that America is made on the scheme map of Hungary. But it is possible without any fixes to ride on the fully Americanized Hungary))

F
Foxers 17.06.20

Sergey Semikolenov
You need fix speed on the snow. Above is a link to a website with a map Mario, him and find.