3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 17.06.20 02:28 pm

FAQ on technical issues (Alien: Isolation)

Problems with saving in Alien: Isolation
Start the game as administrator

How to skip the opening videos

To remove the Intro when you log in the game to go on the way Alien Isolation\DATA\UI\MOVIES and delete 3 files:

AMD_IDENT.USM

FOX_IDENT.USM

CA_IDENT.USM

Where are the save Alien: Isolation?

Save files are located at path

License: \userdata\\214490\remote

Pirates: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Steam

Where is the configuration file for Alien: Isolation?

Config lies in the path \userdata\\214490\local

Alien: Isolation crashes or black screen

Pretty common problem when the game crashes or freezes with a black screen. Make sure your graphics card driver are up to date. Also suggest to turn off vertical sync and lower resolution. Also check integrity of game cache in Steam. If your graphics card is from NVidia and the driver version 344.11, remove them and download the latest version.

Alien: Isolation stutters or flickers

First of all try to change the refresh rate of the monitor, hope it works. If the problem persists, you should try to disable components USB. Alternately unplug peripherals mouse, keyboard, headphones etc.

How to change field of view FOV in Alien: Isolation?

By default, the game Alien: Isolation is the field of view FOV is 75. If you want to increase or decrease the field of view, then go to Alien Isolation\DATA. Here, open the Notepad file ENGINE_SETTINGS.xml find the following lines:

From the third line can change the FOV values according to your wishes.

Glitch: blocked door Taylor

Just restart the game and the door will open.

The game opens in windowed mode

Make sure you turned off background programs before launching the game. Use Alt + Tab to switch to full screen mode or windowed mode. If the problem persists, then download and install the latest drivers for your graphic card.

The game crashes with the error AI.exe stopped working

This is because you have an older video card drivers. Download and install the latest drivers.

When you start the game shows only a black screen

If you are faced with the problem of black screen when starting game, just press Alt+Tab to run in windowed mode. Now change the resolution. To change the resolution without entering the game follow the instructions in the guide:

Follow the path Alien Isolation\DATA and find the file Engine_Settings.xml you want to open with Notepad. Locate the following lines:

Change Windowed int=0 to Windowed int=1, and the other two int=on. Download the game and set the resolution to what you want.

The error of accessing to the buffer of the game

Just run the game Alien Isolation as Administrator.
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Kaptur 17.06.20

the game freezes when loading the level after the cutscenes between levels

V
Vlad Salnikov 17.06.20

how to change the level of graphics without starting the game? since the game is when you turn right is on the highest setting, the picture is terribly slow, because of this, it is not possible to change the graphics settings in the game

L
Luk410 17.06.20

has anyone encountered a similar glitch motion sensor

and how can I fix it? Even after passing the location, nothing changes.

R
Rick1 17.06.20

If in XP to install the game, then it will work in 7!?

R
Rick1 17.06.20

The registry needs to run the game or not!?

V
Viktor Alekseenko 17.06.20

What to do when I turn on the game then a black screen appears for a few seconds and turns off

S
Sater 17.06.20

Hello, in some places there are ladders in some places, and in the screenshots it's almost not noticeable

For example here in the movement of the panel away from the notches .

S
Sater 17.06.20

Here's another caught ladders
http://firepic.org/?v=5.2015-06-05_qsa1rybw37v9.jpg
http://firepic.org/?v=5.2015-06-05_eqpd5ndtb3ns.jpg

S
Sater 17.06.20

z
zOmbiRovany 17.06.20

how not to reload the game door to Taylor doesn't open.what is the focus?

O
Oleg Gvozdev 17.06.20

The in-game characters covered such green artifacts-points..How to fix?

S
Sater 17.06.20

Well, I have those points too, really white and only on shiny objects when no light falls at a certain angle, mostly noticeable in motion.
Although in the tests of 3dmark and Heaven everything is OK.

Still think that the characters in the video inserts are going too smoothly, but the fps counter shows 60 steam,
in the game fps falls below 48, and then only when pressing tab, and then not always

V
Vladimir Perebeynosov 17.06.20

Help please, how to open a progress through the game, achievements, etc.?
Even just % complete!
Steam did not(.

K
Krishnoved 17.06.20

Hello. I have the picture lagging behind the sound, what to do?

T
Tiger Goose 17.06.20

Krishnoved
May be turned too high graphics settings. Try lowering.

E
Evgeniy Novickiy 17.06.20

Help pliz. The game crashes with the error AI.exe stopped working. On this website says that you need to update the driver, but I are the new

j
jicail 17.06.20

The game began to crash after finding an alien ship. Was at whom such problem?

380962978628 17.06.20

Help, please. In 10 missions you need to disable the passage to the stairs, so you need to approach a particular device, hold RMB, click LMB and hold And, I click, and nothing happens. What this bug is?