3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIRUSLR 17.06.20 02:29 pm

How to connect the corners of the walls??? (Fallout 4)

Guys please explain the zamanal this hrenota already. Try the shack angle to make the same walls, and the game doesn't understand and tries to continue the wall where even the floor is gone. I have the roof stuck, and she still doesn't understand that I building without holes need. What am I doing wrong?

18 Comments
Sort by:
K
KRAKENONE 17.06.20

Without holes??? well, good luck

P
Posledovatel 17.06.20

S
Shis98 17.06.20

VIRUSLR
There was some kind of button to rotate objects, you turn it to the wall as you need

n
nestrbob 17.06.20

VIRUSLR
Panel can rotate on the axis in any direction . I have shooting and moving forward .

P
Posledovatel 17.06.20

Shis98
right mouse button by default

P
Posledovatel 17.06.20

Z
Zolotko555 17.06.20

Follower Perelman
You mean the nine-story competition up to?))))))

V
VIRUSLR 17.06.20

Wall of the spinning axis of the mouse buttons, but the game still offers to insert the wall as shown in the screenshot

From the nine little tea did not spit out)))

s
saturn7774 17.06.20

I sculpt everything the game offers ... Achieve that would need the module up to the desired place, and after that ... just remove excess.

Helps, sometimes, fitting the parts from a different angle ...

P
Posledovatel 17.06.20

Золотко555
she inspired me to write this

Z
Zolotko555 17.06.20

VIRUSLR
The game is not stupid...everything is calm...try to remove the wall which is ,to put that which is not placed back that was removed...by the way the walls have an external and internal side and this should be considered when put it

I
Ioannn 17.06.20

Try to put the corner.

n
nestrbob 17.06.20

Seeing a nine , just remembered the words of Chernomyrdin : Created a new party , and it happened again, the Communist party . The spirit of the poverty of housing is not to be beat .

P
Posledovatel 17.06.20

nestrbob
note that where is the entrance of the house, very believable

s
saturn7774 17.06.20

Follower Perelman
To get to the front door, it is necessary to have a remarkable dexterity ... And if tipsy, then have to settle in for the night right on the Badlands ...

V
VIRUSLR 17.06.20

Today I built a completely different building in a completely different settlement. And again the same thing! I already this way and that napravle the wall, and sandwiched the E is inserted as it should be, and it's sabaki. With it, both the first and second floors. What's the problem?

P
Posledovatel 17.06.20

judging by the photo interfere with the roof or ceilings, get them and put the wall, and then put it back

V
VIRUSLR 17.06.20

Follower Perelman
Removed, didn't help. Second floor remodel, wall up elsewhere. On the ground was left without a wall, put a ramp, so that robots could come and go.