3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ed58963 17.06.20 02:29 pm

thumbnails (Grand Theft Auto 5)

the problem is the following. periodically I like to take screenshots in galecke through F12. recently discovered about a hundred in that folder, although initially they were in another. everything would be fine but they shrank from 300-500KB to 13 15кб and is now unwatchable. but that's not all. just in case this folder was renamed, but new ones have emerged. and part of the screenshots goes to thumbnails (15кб) and part at the old address in the normal amount. drive non-system space 700гб with a tail. as this heresy b-gamersky to bring? in other directories searched, the screen is not
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 17.06.20

ed58963
Hands remove.

P
Prostouser 17.06.20

so in fact in the incentive and push to show on your hard drive, there are rules screenshots but they are in very long directories where you yourself will not find.

e
ed58963 17.06.20

Prostouser
I have the tab for just this you directory. there this folder and to register

_
_DooM_ 17.06.20

thumbnails are skrinshotov thumbnails(reduced copies) and they are in the thumbnails folder, which is located in a folder with full size screenshots.When you votesi, you receive two copies: the main screenshot and the thumbnail. This folder cannot be renamed. And every game has its own folder with screenshots, aprimer at this address C:\Program Files (x86)Steamuserdata\5...3\ 760\remote\271590\screenshots
I can't even imagine that there could be overwritten if there are thumbnails.