3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TOP10 17.06.20 02:29 pm

Unable to determine the model of the video card (Fallout 4)

In fact, the subject in the title, the answer to which many are looking for, but the information is surprisingly small.
System: i7 + Radeon 6970, Fallout 4 when trying to determine the video card refuses: cannot determine model of your graphics card. Selected low display settings. Because of this, you cannot select the native resolution is not wide and very tight out to select full screen mode. Also, the game characters all ladders at the edges.
Tried on the laptop i3 + Radeon 5650m - the same thing, put Windu-10 - the same thing.
19 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halagaz 17.06.20

TOP10
or pirates ?

S
SonyK_2 17.06.20

Malicе
Litsuha can renew themselves - more likely that is the last patch.

H
Halagaz 17.06.20

Malicе
and the difference is of bad installation. Or find another version or buy a license. The fact that the game is healthy in fact - fact.

k
koliakolia62 17.06.20

try to register manually in a text file in may documents Fallout4Prefs
line. for example. sD3DDevice=NVIDIA GeForce 610M

T
TOP10 17.06.20

Halagaz
I confess, pirates.

Malicе
Tried different versions of the game is the same. Installed the patch, released just yesterday, and to sense 0, and clear. Even tried to recognize before you re-install the crack (after installing patches it is necessary to quack again) - same thing.

koliakolia62
Tried it, even in both Fallout4Prefs prescribed - no reaction.
Skyrim - no problem.

PS. A very strange bug. Interestingly, in a similar configuration but without the integrated graphics core (albeit disabled) the same?

i
imperator2112 17.06.20

98% sure that the problem is with the wood card, try different versions of fire wood, some needs to go

T
TOP10 17.06.20

imperator2112
I tried first the latest catalyst and then the Crimson Edition - no use. And something tells me that the older version put also pointless...
PS. Actually, I am amazed at how much zabagovan games have come out lately. And it's not in the download and not this game specifically (though other bugs abound here) and in game development in General. Slipin dogs, Batman, Vitcher now and Folaut... Bydlokod attacking the ills of discrimination, that is, the crisis of the industry?

M
MunchkiN 616 17.06.20

6000е and below poor work stupid in this game. and AMD's support for their firewood like turned.

T
TOP10 17.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Well turned? In contrast to the former I got this 4870 last firewood at least installed... and more than sure not in the business here of AMD, when the code of the curve even in small things. In most other games everything is fine, but even in Skyrim in a similar situation all hunky-Dory and then straight from the doorstep.

E
EMPs 17.06.20

card not present, there is the count processor amdshnye, fire wood last (catalyst)
also does not recognize, but to play and configure the box according to your taste, nothing prevents

T
TOP10 17.06.20

Evgeniy Guzhva
In my case it is impossible to expose native resolution and angular textures along the edges of the characters.

E
EMPs 17.06.20

TOP10
Installation is via the configuration file Fallout4Prefs, or whatever. Quite a lot of guides is its settings on a different system.
If you don't recognize none, only in this method and is adjusted normal. Otherwise, just not the expansion/angularity, etc. all Suggest the same search here on the forum, or in different settings. 100% will help.

T
TOP10 17.06.20

Evgeniy Guzhva
Tried half the game ignores them as the solution.

E
EMPs 17.06.20

TOP10
how is it ignored? mode read only is it? in the settings, after change of the parameters does not come?

T
TOP10 17.06.20

In General, none to recognize and failed, but you can play. And the squares on the contour of the characters I removed posredstvom off improved fluorescent lighting or something like that.

D
Dimchik94 17.06.20

the problem is still relevant. card 750 TI . Solutions are not found.

L
Lokiss 17.06.20

After the last patch has stopped running the game. The parameters of iron is suitable.
Tried different ways. In General, without scoring.

E
Evgeniy Savelev zds 17.06.20

Dull developed

D
DeathgunSterben 17.06.20

Figured out the problem... I have the GTX 1050 Ti. Helped Nvidia Expirience. There are specified games that are installed. Selected a game and clicked optimize. He set all the permission you need (my TV is Monica) and graphics worthy of this video card. If AMD has a similar program (and it is) and if there is such a function - should help too.