3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvoMorphey 17.06.20 02:31 pm

Help. Killed the trader Sinta. I do not know how to return it! (Fallout 4)

Generally when I stupidly bought from a dealer Cinta. Then shot him. Thought it was okay to sleep he will arise. Went to sleep 1 hour. Come it. I restart the game-it is not present. XS what to do! In Skyrim it was somehow easier(
30 Comments
Sort by:
s
serg-veremee 17.06.20

EvoMorphey
roll on the saved game to fact and again PowerGUI with him, and indeed sohranyaya often.....))))

C
Chukcha v chume 17.06.20

This is Fallout, survey game, there is a magic there :)

T
Tdante 17.06.20

Felici is not an online game, there is nothing you killed does not come back (especially if it has a name).
So you killed him or he just ran away?? If killed and the corpse is nowhere you can console command to return to the place. I only need to find the network aydishnik and then enter something like placeatme AA512BFC. If killed but there was a dead body in the console, point and click the cursor on the corpse and enter type resurrect. And if he just disappeared kudato then it is possible poizvraschatsya with command AA512BFC moveto.player. I'm a good team to write, do not remember exactly how.

G
GOLDEN KINDER 17.06.20

EvoMorphey
If you found the corpse, you can resurrect it with the console. To do this:
1) Press the tilde (e)
2) Click with the pointer over the corpse (should populate its ID)
3) Tell resurrect (without the quotes)
4) Enter

E
EvoMorphey 17.06.20

GOLDEN KINDER
Thank you very much!

Z
Zolotko555 17.06.20

Tdante
GOLDEN KINDER
EvoMorphey
If you killed him he became hostile it is quite possible that when you revive it will be hostile....I can not understand what for was to shoot him? There's guys to all creatures in whom hit is a pleasure..I would rather roll back did

C
Chukcha v chume 17.06.20

Золотко555 wrote:
I would rather rollback did
well, samaurai not looking for easy ways.

E
EvoMorphey 17.06.20

Золотко555
I wanted skinuti the text,and SLC shot.

E
Evgen_82 17.06.20

EvoMorphey
If his body remained, stand in front of his body,open the kansol on his body nudge the cursor,then type in the console resurrect, a stiff will live.

M
MrGURAM76 17.06.20

Золотко555
Earlier not used to it yet, too used NPCs cut down, when he wanted to speed up conversation with them ))))

Y
Yczh-Kazym 17.06.20

Золотко555 wrote:
what for was to shoot him?
MrGURAM76 wrote:
also sometimes NPCs felled
By the way, Yes - sometimes trying to scroll through the conversation, but this time the NPC takes a step to the side and gets shot in the belly.

L
LordRegent303 17.06.20

Board for accidentally-but the: the dialogue can be skipped with numbers (1,2,3,4) and arrows (Up, down, right, left)

R
Russian_Lawyer 17.06.20

already a week I can not break away from this game, I don't know that it is all not like

Z
Zolotko555 17.06.20

Russian_Lawyer
Russian_Lawyer wrote:
already a week I can not break away from this game
I did 5000 hours played)) and still can't

R
Russian_Lawyer 17.06.20

Золотко555
I the story I can not go, he was always sort of distracted, the world is very lively, always something going on

B
BlackTigerTK 17.06.20

Золотко555
I have at the moment, 119 days 16 hours 15 minutes my character. True, I Automatron took place twice. Plus, sometimes shipped old and other people's saves. So in the real world even more. But comes off with difficulty:-) Although Deus Ex Mankind Divided partly passed on the pirates and started again on the license:-)

Z
Zolotko555 17.06.20

BlackTigerTK
I have a lot of sopranos several YEARS, since the days they lived divided...29,30,24...the old do not remember how long did not go there))

B
BlackTigerTK 17.06.20

Золотко555
Yes, I remember you already talked about this. I once one a Persian run, not the hunt all over again to start.:-) Laziness, I guess:-)

Z
Zolotko555 17.06.20

BlackTigerTK
And you build settlements?

M
MrGURAM76 17.06.20

Russian_Lawyer wrote:
already a week I can not break away from this game, I don't know that it is all not like
Who's everyone? ) Been playing it for very much, I love this game but however the game has many super feyspalm )