3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dassent 17.06.20 02:31 pm

Carved Chinese assault rifle and mod from Wasteland Melody\'s Chinese Assault Rifle (Fallout 4)

Welcome,the game has only carved the model of the machine,here is a link to the wiki http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Китайский_автомат_(Fallout_4)
But there is also a mod from Wasteland Melody's
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13283/?
He took the model from the original or native riveted?
22 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor5555 17.06.20

I heard that its been done, although maybe not. Why do you ask?

D
Dassent 17.06.20

Victor5555
Because the model copy direct,and to play with the mod you want when the reload animation will make a normal

Y
Yczh-Kazym 17.06.20

I think, he in addition Nuka-World appears.

V
Victor5555 17.06.20

Dassent
And what about the recharging problem? Just saw a video about the best weapons to police, so the author chose this machine in the first place.

D
Dassent 17.06.20

Victor5555
He reloaded the gun a machine gun(Thompson)

D
Dassent 17.06.20

Rakszas
In the nuke word Kalash livestory,there is the model not like a drop

B
BlackTigerTK 17.06.20

Dassent
The model that is in the game is exactly the model. In one mesh file for all weapons entirely.
Spoiler
This is hardly playable option.
In fashion as a separate mesh file for each item - guns, sights, butts, shops. Although the amount looks very similar. Do not understand the desire to use exactly this mod. There is a great project Abakan, a project of the AKM, there, by the way animation peresadki correct. And there is also a large selection of Modern firearms there in the last beta too, the reload animation replaced. And, by the way, the vanilla weapons, all levostoronnee. Quirks of developers:-)

D
Dassent 17.06.20

BlackTigerTK
I'm talking about these mods know more than Lorne but the Chinese,but what about the left shutter,at least not like GSC shells fly to the left:)and it seems not worth the wait from the gazebo new DLS(which terrapin),some rumors,we can there would be no weapons added

B
BlackTigerTK 17.06.20

Dassent
I'm not an expert on Laura... Yes, in the previous few played... the third somehow did not caught in time... So I don't bother. Tried here bozar... supposedly automatic sniper... somehow does not gladden the heart:-) sorry for the AKM annoying bug with sound... the mod is but he is a weapon no longer use... but IMHO it's reload animation is cool.
About the new DLS officials also salali that the N last... although I could change my mind... Rumors went once in the library of trims found something strange... although the gazebo is actively ФО4 VR makes all the people are probably busy.

D
Dassent 17.06.20

BlackTigerTK
This bozar ? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20516/?
if Yes,then understand why I for example don't like that model from Vegas(Vegas is good,and 4 foul need their own),and again the animation and sound don't have one,but I hope the author will make a candy.And what about the content then I wait and hope that it's still the DLS,even if it is Arsenal gunsmiths for Vegas

B
BlackTigerTK 17.06.20

Dassent
Yeah, that one. Decided to remove this mod. I liked Wastelander's XM2076 - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20868/?
Although, again, usage-based fashion and Modern Realistic of firearms have to edit the weapon stats. But overall quite good. And the reload animation of their own.

B
BlackTigerTK 17.06.20

Dassent
By the way, from the same team that did the Project of AKM, a new mod - 9 x 39 Project - The mod adds VSS and AS VAL
Spoiler
Here I think to put or not... I have, in principle, should have spetsnaz rifle mod. But in the new seem of modificati will be more.

D
Dassent 17.06.20

BlackTigerTK
It's a matter of taste,but I advise you to try,all the same a tactical grip and a laser designator,though, and not Lorne

D
Dassent 17.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Check out what bozar will soon appear close to the icon in the second foul
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/60994/?

Spoiler

B
BlackTigerTK 17.06.20

Dassent
I have bought from dealers a few pieces... not yet, just upgraded. There both barrels chambered for the .38, unlike spetsnaz rifle. I don't know how to be acceptable in my terms - I stand fashion to increase the level of NPCs, and with the 5.56 cartridge is not always immediately kill, if not in stealth mode. And the range is not very... About Laura I have already spoken:-)
Dassent wrote:
Check out what bozar coming soon
Hmm... IMHO vinigret some... something is... I'm impressed That there were first-or second - it is so long ago it was...

D
Dassent 17.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Oh everything:)

B
BlackTigerTK 17.06.20

Dassent
People custom animations for vanilla trunks makes

D
Dassent 17.06.20

BlackTigerTK
I only military carbine liked it,and that is because now the animation will not like the combat shotgun,and so don't need to touch that so well

B
BlackTigerTK 17.06.20

Dassent
Happy just the fact that animation people began to do.

D
Dassent 17.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Yes,and not on otahiti,even the animation of the fight with 2 swords made