3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 17.06.20 02:32 pm

Statue of count Reminy. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Bought at auction this very statue.Written by a subject for the task,what to do with it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
u
upumeg95 17.06.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
go to Triss

D
Dzhoel Miller 17.06.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Spalertpipeline to any blacksmith and make out he bought the statue. Having examined this item, you will receive two items: "the Will of Count Romilly" and "Embellished"key.

K
Kovboy belomor 17.06.20

Ellie WilliamsСпасибо.

M
MU-admin 17.06.20

Triss save, but it's simple and boring option

K
Kovboy belomor 17.06.20

Sorry still with Shani not stir.I mean really,I in the first part with her romancel and the kid gave her.I fucking cheated.It's a shame.

B
Bupycop 17.06.20

upumeg95
MU-admin
And what has Triss, to the statuette Romilly? You are confusing with a figurine of a gentleman and nilfgaardskogo soldier. If you are unsure of the answer, it is better to keep silent than give the wrong.

W
Widukind 17.06.20

by the way, items magician Aramasa purchased in the shop on the market square Novigrad, what is needed? If one of them is needed to activate the portal in the estate of Aramasa, why should others? There is one in the form of a bottle called tussenstop wine, the other I do not remember. And even in the dungeons of Aramasa give some kind of a snake on the output and it is also not clear what to do

l
lookaway 17.06.20

Widukind
each piece activates the portal. snake activates the latter. may sell\disassemble.

W
Widukind 17.06.20

lookaway
and that's it. So, if I hadn't bought all of, and only one, that would remain in the dungeons?

l
lookaway 17.06.20

Widukind
I think, Yes. I all at once took so empirically is not installed. moreover, the serpent became a prodajalna, and quest items, like, can not sell, if the quest hanging.
whether the project changed the interface, whether it's because of my mods, but I have quest items (actual) is always in a separate column, so there is no problem defining what you need, and what is not.
Spoiler