3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey333121 17.06.20 02:33 pm

The brotherhood of steel BUG! (Fallout 4)

On the passage of the mission of joining the enclave, after the Stripping of Arcjet sistems, go up the lift and paladin Dens not coming with me!!!! rubs at the Elevator just DISAPPEARS!!!, he went down there again in the last room... what to do??? Can I do something during the mission did not where included the generator, pressed the start engine...
17 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 17.06.20

Keep walking,he'll be near you anyway

Z
ZlobnyDed 17.06.20

You object was taken,which originally was?

n
nikishara 17.06.20

He teleports behind you, do not be afraid.

R
Roman Selezen 17.06.20

People throw someone id simple metal armor brotherhood power)

A
Alexey333121 17.06.20

ZlobnyDed
Probably not, can't find, everything is already ransacked!!!! tell me friend!

Z
ZlobnyDed 17.06.20

Alexey333121
OOO.. it's the pointer shows how you can skip? On the top floor in a small room at one of the synthetics is that why you went there

A
Alexey333121 17.06.20

ZlobnyDed
Found!! thank you friend!!!

Z
ZlobnyDed 17.06.20

Alexey333121
Not for that

w
websot 17.06.20

roma1397
try someone in barter is to find and console ID you know any interesting clothes

R
Roman Selezen 17.06.20

websot
Armor have all found remains raskrasku BS get(

w
websot 17.06.20

roma1397
it is necessary to perform the job initial from the brotherhood of steel, if you found the first Dance than a flying ship the Brotherhood of steel came from.

K
Krembo18 17.06.20

Such gentlemen.. the trouble Started quest No mercy -finished it. Next talk to the Dance. Approach him and he let me puhi to water..) To the ship teleported,all the brotherhood on me with how sudden up in arms! What to do mind I will not put)

w
websot 17.06.20

Krembo18
And I'm not worried with them no more, has ceased to work with them, moved on to synths, at least I have them all over locations now laiout, protect me, and I help them identity when an alert comes in)

A
Alex22822 17.06.20

People, help please, describe the situation, pass on the survival roll to save can't a bug, the quest molekulyarnyi level: all built connected, fired up quest to talk to the elder mekson or whatever , and she told me go away and then we'll talk all th Toko not legal, I rebuilt, I'm next in one place three of these designs he built zero attention, hltya re-quest is updated, I play on PS 4 console bitch no, che do not know walked a lot and plus survival again offensively to start , what to do ?

B
BlackTigerTK 17.06.20

Alex22822
In General it is necessary to speak with Proctor Ingram - http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Molecular_Level. Before the construction of the teleport and after. After that, Yes, it is necessary to obtain permission from the Maxson ... It should appear in the settlement, where he built a teleporter. In the wiki, everything is fine painted.

A
Alex22822 17.06.20

Yes, this is the whole point to give the permission it is necessary to talk to him and he will nehochet

B
BlackTigerTK 17.06.20

Alex22822
And he came to the village, where he built a teleporter? In the wiki it is recommended to sleep 8 hours, maybe this will help?