3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MegaGame 17.06.20 02:33 pm

how to kill bounty hunters? (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

not as it turns out they are virtually immortal
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
NarkoBaron995 17.06.20

with guns try

o
ochen ZLOY 17.06.20

Goof. Eagle vision include the appearance of the characteristic sound and Wali remotely. Or timely counterattack, but the counterattack like leaders, not like...

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 17.06.20

MegaGame
I used such ways - either shoot them with pistols, or if distance allows, a grenade into the crowd, and if pressed in melee, throw smoke and cut, until he woke up.

-
-MaEsTrO- 17.06.20

I with swords ( you have to give the counter and press the space bar ), he becomes vulnerable and strikes

K
Kyubi 17.06.20

With extreme cruelty they should be killed or skedaddle if you're small and weak.

a
arthos1998 17.06.20

MegaGame the smoke will be fine)

K
Kapitaaan Dzhek Vorobey 17.06.20

-MaEsTrO-
Hunters do not counter the in (sense nothing, neither space nor the more conventional counter-attack). Don't know who you've fought, but certainly not with these bastards. Only the distance and the smoke, all the more as.
PS: the hunters appear when you start to cut the nationals level 3 investigation(on land)

-
-MaEsTrO- 17.06.20

I don't know why I kill I guess over the sword because the sword was good

-
-MaEsTrO- 17.06.20

Capitan Jack Sparrow wrote:
PS: the hunters appear when you start to cut the nationals level 3 investigation(on land)
well, I know I have the game 8 times passed

03Vadim03 17.06.20

ahem I fought off and I have to say I learned several ways to kill them
but first their characteristics
You can't kill them or to hurt or to push or kill with a tool well, here is an example
Counter attack + kill = kick you in the face + (they still laugh)
Counter attack + F = kick in the eye + (well you understood)
Counter attack + E = a blow to the chin + (blah blah blah)
counter attack + SPACEBAR = BUMMER you hit + (answer)
and not to break
just spacebar = punch in the face
they also block the blows
SPAM BUMPS = Just the block (though thank you for this and face already hurts
further protection
they wassimi to sleeping pills (OPA izi win)
well, other effects of the Darts but it's better to shoot them with sleeping pills
their weakness pistols (obvious later)
and the great thing is senbanjo (correct if wrong) just throw them and they fall and they can easily kill but wait, look behind and on the sides they may hit you and interrupt your rebound
don't know about you but the smoke checkers did not help me
well, it is all for their protection, and their vulnerability
so what we understand THEY are INVULNERABLE for ALL of US!!! (if you fight without tools easy to melee) and so we have a chance to kill them
safely there are several ways to kill them
1) the rat just RUN TO your SHIP but do not get to enjoy as your buddies kill them with a gun (mmm, not enough tea)
2) it is simple, just kill him with sleeping pills and then finish the job
3) opponents, and incite them to the robbers, they will be distracted and you're back like a RAT to kill everyone
4) the most economical - at shenbao (ugh correct) knock them down and you will be happy, only they can each other to save
5) TUMBLING run and try to kill them from the air, Dodge bullets (by the way one tip up behind the hunter while the hunter was going to shoot) so you can beat them
6) the MOST DIFFICULT - if you have guns without bullets, if shenbao (...) ended when you hung up villains , when the javelins ran out, and grenades you have in the story or just ran out when we were organizing the FIREWORKS, and you like homeless people met (select name hunters 1) robbers 2) cops 3) hunters ) only one option... why you wanted to leave but no. But pure tactics
run and collide with them you will knock their block and you can spend 2 or 3 hits so well, so on and Yes, don't forget Bloch blows and so you will win the net battle ( I did it) but basically use all of my Board I got to go hunting I went 3 attack and the maximum level is 3 and then it all repeats If you did then you cost nothing.
I wish you good luck with the hunt I hope my guide will help you
ahem by the way I'm an average player there Anne pistols and an officer's saber there

D
Dmitriy77738 17.06.20

Head ))