3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex2010god 17.06.20 02:33 pm

7 day ban for ZM! (World of Tanks)

Prohibited modifications!
Unsubscribe to all those who went to rest on the 7 days.
What(whose) Assembly and modification You had installed at the time of the ban?
18 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gremlin666 17.06.20

Play with cheats, no warning and a ban

N
Naemnik 17.06.20

Alex2010god
Do not need to guess, there is a topic on the official forum:
http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/forum-173/announcement-157-%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B8-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D1%85-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE-%D0%BA%D0%BB/
So gather better, you'll know what you have ,instead of a vinaigrette.
Spoiler
In our project, prohibited fashion, giving the player the advantage, which the Administration considers excessive. Such modifications fall within the list of banned and players caught using the categories of the mods from the list below, will be punished.

1)Mods that show enemy positions are in any way different from that implemented in the game client:
-noting the destroyed objects on the map or mini-map in real-time;
- changing the display of tracer shells SAU or calculating the position of SPGs in her tracers, and noting them;
-showing the "lit" machine, even if you are not aiming at you.
2)Fashion, which facilitate evasion from enemy shots thanks to the determination of its aiming point and the projection of the intended flight path of the projectile, for example, using a laser beam.
3)Modifications that indicate the charge of the enemy vehicles or display their cooldown timers.
4)"Smart" rifle scopes which offer more features than the standard functionality of the target implemented in the client. Especially those sights, which automatically leads to weak spots of machinery and/or enemy vehicles in General, and "taking" the purpose behind an obstacle and hope the anticipation for the player.
5)Mods that allow you to automatically use a standard (not premium) equipment.
6)Modifications, changing the transparency of objects on the map.
7)Modifications that reflect the "shadowy figures" of the enemy in the position where the car "lit up" in the last time.
8)Any possible modifications that change the parameters of technology or game objects that affect gameplay and violate the Rules of the game, which can appear in the future.

The last category is modification for the analysis of armor in battle.
We believe that this functionality provides players a significant advantage. Given that such modification was not considered to be prohibited, we don't add them to the list. However, work continues on a private version of the tool that will allow you to obtain the necessary information in battle.
After the creation of this tool is similar to the modification with additional functions (for example, such that display of vulnerability in battle) will be included in the prohibited list.
Please note: this only applies to those modifications that work in battle. We are absolutely not against mods working only in Hangar (not in combat). Moreover, they help new players to gain the necessary knowledge and learn to efficiently fight the various machines. Therefore, the prohibited list will only include those modifications that provide additional information in battle.

A
Alex2010god 17.06.20

Mercenary
Not on it - I would like to analyse on what criteria was the first wave of bans,so there is information that chakali with 25.11.16 and even those who are after a given number demolished ZM was banned
Determined empirically already what modifications are firing(from the information themselves banned):
1)AIMA(if avtosystem included)
2)OneTouch(if the response time 1 sec)
3)PI mod - author Polaroid
4)Tank aces - author of VG
5)Assembly: the full version of waspik,Jovi
6)HUM - olenemer
7)Fashion the compiling
8)Mods that - write about yourself to the notification channel!!!
9)Someone from the modders themselves - sold VG base who bought their fashion
---
The algorithm of the ban is not yet known(what he found - while keeping quiet),let's say, 16 000 banil alphabetically

_
_i_D_D_Q_D_ 17.06.20

Laid it on her large and thick trunk a year ago, after the release of AW.

B
BAHAHDP 17.06.20

Alex2010god
Kind of like saying that fashion in the Assembly to ban will not be until the next patch.

p.s ban for Ugsnuu mod this scribe)

A
Alex2010god 17.06.20

BAHAHDP
The ban is not for the VG mod,and because of him - as he fired installed ZM

R
Redeagle 17.06.20

Гремлин666
What's funny to play with cheats in this game? Then to boast what you daddy-nagibatorov? Well, it's not your merit, and cheats, you installed. Without them, you are zero.

A
Alex2010god 17.06.20

Redeagle
ZM(prohibited fashion) is no cheats(so as cheats in WoT-NOT), and what was previously kartohu banned ,and now they(VG) soldered to the customer as you design them :)

Y
Yirist 17.06.20

My opinion is that the game World of Tanks and without any mods(banned etc.) are interesting, as there is an incentive to achieve by their own efforts and not some sort of modifications...

Y
Yirist 17.06.20

A
Alex2010god 17.06.20

Yirist
You probably do not know what write - or are we different games to play?-there is an incentive to achieve most of their efforts
To achieve what?This is not a game for passing?:)You will just LEV?
FBG know or what? + 25%,-25% - was\not fell,struck\not shot roulette from VG, plus more for the patented mechanism of averaging of the players-and THIS is only a small part of what VG pretpostavljam players their nursing...
Modifications of the same - at least as it is diversified - it is sad garreto from turbolyubov,not penetrations and ricochets,not Topalov...

Y
Yirist 17.06.20

Alex2010god
Thanks for the clarification!!! But you see not read the topic TC. The issue arose due to the fact that it is banned for 7 days for illegal modifications, so I'm writing...

A
Alex2010god 17.06.20

Yirist
I created a theme!And I did not get banned :),something You have very bad bad with intelect...
---
1 Dec at 14:36 #
Prohibited modifications!
Unsubscribe to all those who went to rest on the 7 days.
What(whose) Assembly and modification You had installed at the time of the ban?
By the way there is no replies of any banid...There is only Your reasoning,the passage of the World of Tanks :)

w
wxw xwx 17.06.20

Assembly from the full version 0.9.17 base

w
wxw xwx 17.06.20

Banned for 7 days 05.01.17 g. I complained and here's what they sent me

w
wxw xwx 17.06.20

This account has been blocked for violation of terms of service Section 4, Paragraph 4.3.23, as well as the Rules of the game Section 1, Paragraph 19.

The points of the User agreement and Rules of the game are prohibited: use of the project in a manner not provided for herein; inflicting damages to the Project and Users.

Previously, we published a news story Let's play fair!, which once again reminds us that the use of illegal modifications cannot be. The article also lists the categories of prohibited modifications, and most importantly, the article outlines the measures which we apply to violators, namely:
First violation – restriction on the game for a period of 7 days.
Repeated restriction will be permanent, and appeal against it is impossible.

Carried out the Property inspection revealed the fact of violation on this account, namely, the use of prohibited modifications.

For violation of the above paragraphs of the User agreement and Rules of the game, the Administration decided to block the account for 7 days.

The applied constraint is not appealable. Please note that if You continue to use illegal modifications, this account will be blocked permanently.

Further appeal on this issue will remain unanswered.

Let's play fair!

Sincerely,
Alexey Vasilyev
The employee of centre of user support of the project
Team Wargaming.net

w
wxw xwx 17.06.20

zapisanych mods I have and what kankretno I was banned they did not say. How to play dalshe I don't know. Maybe will have to go to the center of the field and illuminates to you all to see and shoot and not pocomo not to shoot , and then banned at all

A
Alex2010god 17.06.20

wxw xwx
For the full version and banned!