3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyNeo 17.06.20 02:34 pm

How to fight the \"bounty hunters\"? (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

How to fight the bounty hunters on land? Can't have a combo kill, to defeat, nothing at all, only get to kill them with firearms
20 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgenito 17.06.20

SkyNeo
Well he answered his own question that he only can shoot

S
SkyNeo 17.06.20

I meant in melee how to fight. Have means to shoot at them.

D
Default2 17.06.20

Who has passed knows all the series assassin enemies are divided into several types: they can be killed only by a counter, and there are those who counter-attack can not break defense, so as in the middle battle to defeat them?
For example bounty hunters

T
The Dmitry Disaire 17.06.20

Well, try to kill them as Rangers in the third part

M
M0f 17.06.20

Or from the back.

m
maxwellThunder 17.06.20

SkyNeo
BL well just shoot him...even the main character a gun as the main weapon is

K
Khadzhit 17.06.20

smoke bomb, grenades, guns

a
arthos1998 17.06.20

shenbao you can knock him down, and then finish off

s
sergey64 17.06.20

Use the rope dart, they fall and you achieve them. Or a smoke bomb.

E
EXTREME_TRUCKER 17.06.20

I usually first smoke.checkers fill up, and then finish by blade or rope dart from a distance throw to pull itself and , also, the blade kill.

K
Kosolapyi1 17.06.20

Really iMovie some. They did in a dogfight not to take, just like El Tiburon from the fourth part.

A
Aips95 17.06.20

Author_Nick
Rangers can easily kill them kondratkova additional predmetom(I liked trap dustie) these are not channel - in a fair fight of win.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 17.06.20

Aips95
an outcast does not start neither th can not say:D

s
sphinx465 17.06.20

And counterattack + puncture protection is not helping??? Default E+space...

s
sphinx465 17.06.20

At least the leaders of a rogue so you can kill, but they are very strong in rukopashke

A
Aips95 17.06.20

Дѕрһіпх465
On the Rangers channel on hunters like no. (I never spent a long time, do not remember)

P
Petrov125 17.06.20

The hunters, counterattack, breakthrough protection and smoke bombs do not work, except shenbao

L
Lemangeur 17.06.20

SkyNeo
I don't know... With one scum you can still do it(knocked on the ground with the help of shenbao and finish), but if a lot of them, they will not allow the pass - up in unit, holding the button protection and a little ahead, maybe lucky.

M
MegaGame 17.06.20

sergey64
their smoke bomb won't kill you can see that they masked

03Vadim03 17.06.20

ahem I fought off and I have to say I learned several ways to kill them
but first their characteristics
You can't kill them or to hurt or to push or kill with a tool well, here is an example
Counter attack + kill = kick you in the face + (they still laugh)
Counter attack + F = kick in the eye + (well you understood)
Counter attack + E = a blow to the chin + (blah blah blah)
counter attack + SPACEBAR = BUMMER you hit + (answer)
and not to break
just spacebar = punch in the face
they also block the blows
SPAM BUMPS = Just the block (though thank you for this and face already hurts
further protection
they wassimi to sleeping pills (OPA izi win)
well, other effects of the Darts but it's better to shoot them with sleeping pills
their weakness pistols (obvious later)
and the great thing is senbanjo (correct if wrong) just throw them and they fall and they can easily kill but wait, look behind and on the sides they may hit you and interrupt your rebound
don't know about you but the smoke checkers did not help me
well, it is all for their protection, and their vulnerability
so what we understand THEY are INVULNERABLE for ALL of US!!! (if you fight without tools easy to melee) and so we have a chance to kill them
safely there are several ways to kill them
1) the rat just RUN TO your SHIP but do not get to enjoy as your buddies kill them with a gun (mmm, not enough tea)
2) it is simple, just kill him with sleeping pills and then finish the job
3) opponents, and incite them to the robbers, they will be distracted and you're back like a RAT to kill everyone
4) the most economical - at shenbao (ugh correct) knock them down and you will be happy, only they can each other to save
5) TUMBLING run and try to kill them from the air, Dodge bullets (by the way one tip up behind the hunter while the hunter was going to shoot) so you can beat them
6) the MOST DIFFICULT - if you have guns without bullets, if shenbao (...) ended when you hung up villains , when the javelins ran out, and grenades you have in the story or just ran out when we were organizing the FIREWORKS, and you like homeless people met (select name hunters 1) robbers 2) cops 3) hunters ) only one option... why you wanted to leave but no. But pure tactics
run and collide with them you will knock their block and you can spend 2 or 3 hits so well, so on and Yes, don't forget Bloch blows and so you will win the net battle ( I did it) but basically use all of my Board I got to go hunting I went 3 attack and the maximum level is 3 and then it all repeats If you did then you cost nothing.
I wish you good luck with the hunt I hope my guide will help you